Chapter 2

Henry slammed the door behind him, inky veins crawling in the small space beneath the door. He hated being chased.
      But he also hated seeing Boris. The wolf rounded the corner and spotted Henry, smiling his toothy wolf smile.
      He didn't hate the wolf himself, it was the painful reminder of what would happen, of how he would have to kill him.
      But he treasured the time he got to spend with the friendly wolf. Boris led him to his safe house. Then before Henry knew it, they were back in the lift.
      Henry was off on his first errand. He took the stairs. He found the gears in the plushy room.
      Henry rather liked this room. It was full of plushies. Sometimes he would hug a Bendy plush to hear it's cute little squeak, it was a very small comfort for the man, but a comfort non the less.
      Henry sighed and hugged a plushy, making it squeak. He smiled slightly. He sat cross legged on the floor, putting one of each three of the plushy toons in front of him.
————————————
      "YOU FILTHY DEMON!! YOU KNOW THIS IS MY LEVEL, YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO COME NEAR MY DOOR!!" Alice screamed through her glass wall at Bendy who had just invaded her den.
      "Not sorry, but I'm bored." Bendy shrugged.      
      Alice glared at him. "Oh you will be sorry you disgusting wretch!" She spat.
      Earlier she had captured Boris from the lift and tied him up, so he was behind her.
      "Oh really? Well, let's see about that angel face!" Bendy smashed the glass with his fists, wrestling with the fallen angel.
      She was pushed against her keyboard where the monitors were, and they turned on. None of them noticed until Bendy threw her across the entire board, cranking the volume.
      The two froze. Boris lifted his head to watch as well. On the cameras they saw Henry sitting in front of three plushies, one of each of the toons.
      He was silently staring at them. "Hold on, what's he doing?" Bendy asked. Alice just shrugged, standing back up.
      It was a curious thing how Henry appearing on a screen looking heartbroken seemed to stop the toons in their tracks.
      Henry sighed. "I wish I could just get out of here. I wish everything could go back to normal. I miss when the studio was going good and I got to have fun with you guys." Henry started talking to the plushies.
      Bendy tilted his head and Alice raised an eyebrow. Henry had tears swelling in his eyes. "Now look what Joey did. He hurt everyone. If he didn't force me to leave, I could've done something to prevent this. And despite how much you all want me dead, I'll find a way to get you out of here. One of these damned loops." Henry was sitting on his knees, tears flowing steadily down his face.
      "I won't give up, even if you try and stop me." Henry curled into a ball and sobbed. The three toons stared at the screen.
      Boris whined, as if saying they had done wrong harming Henry. "Shut up!" Alice snapped. "And you, you seem to know everything, what the hell did he mean by loops?" Alice demanded.
      Bendy shrugged. "We're stuck in a loop, get with the program bitch." Bendy grinned, leaving through the wall.
      But before he had left, he grabbed Boris and hid the wolf behind his back. He pulled the wolf though his ink portal.
      "HEY! WAIT A SECOND!" Alice screamed after him angrily after seeing Boris gone. Bendy was the only one other than Henry that remembered all those loops.
      Boris whimpered and cowered away form the demon when he saw they were somewhere far off in the studio.
      "I know I haven't been myself lately, I'm sorry Boris. But I'm just doing this cuz I can't stand to see Henry so dammed sad. Next time I'll kill ya though." Bendy threatened.
      He wouldn't, of course. Now to get Henry somehow safely down here where he would be found by Allison and Thomas.
      But how without seeming he was being nice...Bendy snapped his fingers as he got an idea and practically ran through the wall.
      He remembered Henry was in the toy department. So he went there and saw the animator still curled up.
      Bendy felt a tug on his heart. He wanted to hug Henry. But he couldn't. So instead he just jumped out and snarled.
      Henry yelped and shot to his feet, dashing out the door so quickly Bendy had to wait a second for his brain to process that he had left.
      He chased after Henry, herding him towards Boris like a sheep farmer. The man started to realize Bendy was trying to direct him in a certain direction. Was he going to corner him?
      Henry freaked out and dashed the way Bendy didn't want him to go. Bendy held out an arm to stop him, but Henry ducked underneath.
      "Damnit." Bendy muttered under his breath. Henry stopped. He cornered himself. Now Bendy would kill him right?
      Bendy froze, not knowing what to do. If he didn't kill Henry, he'll know that he's being nice. Henry curled up and closed his eyes, just accepting his fate.
      The pain, the pain he goes through every time Bendy kills him. It never came. Henry slowly glanced up to see the ink demon standing there, silently, just staring.
      "W-what are y-you doing? S-stop it, j-just kill me a-already!" Henry yelped, choking back tears. He didn't know why he felt so threatened by the demon just standing there doing nothing.
      It was as if he were shaming him, by simply staying silent and staring. But Bendy didn't know what else to do.
Henry broke down sobbing into his knees, startling Bendy. Should he just leave? Or should he do something?