That's fine, that's fine." Carlisle made quick work of making his way towards the girl and placing a hand on one of her wrists.

GET AWAY FROM HIM

"NO, NO!" With a scream, Aurora slapped his hand away the second the coolness seeped into her skin, a shocked look present on her face as she quickly looked up from her palm.

"DON'T! DON'T! don't." Her screams soon turned into mumbling, her hands now folding over her chest In a pathetic attempt to protect herself.

Her breath quickened and Charlie made his way over to the girl, taking her into his arms as if she was a child, and she surprisingly let him, relaxing into his touch.

"Doctor Cullen." It was a warning, Charlie was a little happy that the girl didn't seem to want to be around Carlisle, he was already informed of the plans he had of adopting the girl but of course he wasn't gonna let that happen.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Carlisle frowned, he ignored the fact that the girl cuddled up into Charlie's embrace, and instead took a pen to write onto the clipboard he had in his hands.

"I just need to check a few things and we'll see what we can do from there." He picked up the stethoscope around his neck and made a motion to check the girls breathing.

NO

"NO!" She twisted away from him and deeper into Charlie's arms, the monitor beeping to alert them about the dangerous numbers her heartbeats were going into.

"Aurora," Carlisle signed, " Aurora I need you to calm down, this amount of stress on your heart isn't good for you." He reached for her again and she screamed.

"D-DON'T TOUCH ME!" She swatted his hand away this time, and the light above them busted scaring Charlie and causing Carlisle to flinch as Nurse Taylor screamed in fear at the sudden noise.

"Okay." Carlisle backed up, looking up to see the light completely smashed open, pieces of it laying on the floor  underneath it.

"Nurse Taylor, please do the honors." He frowned and watched as the woman fixed herself and took her own stethoscope to check Aurora's breathing.

Of course he was a little confused as to why Swan and Taylor were allowed to touch her but the moment he even got close to her she freaked out. Maybe she didn't like blondes.

"If you don't mind, Doctor, I'll do the check up instead." Nurse Taylor frowned, she also didn't know why the girl acted the way she did and that put her a little on edge, almost like the Doctor was at fault for something even though she probably knew the girl was just traumatized.

"Yes of course Nurse Taylor," he agreed, there was no need to upset the girl farther by touching her when she clearly didn't want him too and knew just from this small reaction of her to him wouldn't get the chance to adopt her.

"So no last name?" Charlie frowned, he had to let Aurora go so Nurse Taylor could finish up checking over her.

"No last name, she said it herself that she doesn't remember it." Taylor frowned, she felt bad for the girl, she was possibly abused and then when she was no longer wanted tossed aside like trash.

"I'll see what I can do." Charlie already had a plan, and hopefully it'll work.

"Hopefully." Taylor smiled at him, she couldn't imagine doing this to such a young and pretty girl, whoever did this to her should've been thanking God they were blessed with such an Angel.

The two men in the room soon then started to watch Nurse Taylor, thoroughly and gently checking over the girl. It might've been quiet in the room besides the beep of the monitor but other than that Aurora looked totally relaxed as she allowed Taylor to shine a light into her ears, mouth, nose, and eyes.

"Alright, let me see if I can find anything with the new information." Charlie was speaking to Taylor though Carlisle seemed to nod.

"Goodbye Aurora." He waved bye to the girl who happily waved back at the man, her smile soon turning into a frown as she noticed the man leaving.

"Leaving?" She whispered, already attempting to stand up, "he leaving? Leaving Aurora alone?" She gasped, in shock, tears starting to fill her eyes.

"Hey I'll be back." Charlie frowned, "don't cry." He smiled, the last time someone was upset when he had to leave was Bella and that was when she was a baby. After the divorce he never saw her much and when he did she didn't care whether he left or not.

"Promise?" Aurora stuck out her pinky, a hopeful look on her face.

"I promise." Charlie smiled and wrapped his pinky with hers, his heart jumping for joy as Aurora calmed down and leaned back to let Taylor finish.

"How cute." She chuckled and rubbed the top of Aurora's head, "that means you need to be quick Chief Swan." After Bella's death it was no secret that the Chief of police wasn't feeling mentally well, and she was quite happy to see the man perk up with joy after so long.

"I'll be as quick as possible." He gave Aurora a wink and sped walked out the room, leaving a watery eyed Aurora.

"Well you seem to be all good Sweetie," Taylor gave a small cheer at the girl, "are you hungry? Thirsty?" She opened a drawer next to the bed, "if so then here's a menu that you can choose from, though since you just woke up you'll have to enjoy some of our soups first before you can get a good meal." She saw the curiosity within Aurora's eyes as she read through the options.

"This?" Aurora pointed towards the chicken noodle soup.

"And a drink?" Taylor flipped the page towards the beverages.

"Um, this?" She pointed towards the apple juice.

"The children here love the apple juice and I'm sure you will also." She gave Aurora a pat on the head.

"I'll go get it, and you just sit tight and relax." She put away the menu and started packing away her things. A little jealous that she didn't cry when she was leaving but who wouldn't be.

"Come along now Doctor." She didn't want to leave the man who seemed to be in thought alone with the girl who obviously didn't seem to like him.

"O-oh at once." He had to chat with Alice anyways though he couldn't help but take a peek at the girl who was now watching Team Umizoomi, he was curious about her, though he had to play his cards right if he didn't want to put his family in danger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~