Chapter Thirty Six- Hogwarts

"I'm so excited," Harry says for the umpteenth time in the last twenty minutes. Draco has been fixing his shirt for the last few minutes just nodding along to Harry's mumblings, his nerves skyrocketing at the thought of going back to the one place he never thought he would return. He would never tell Harry in fear of making him worry. That's the one thing he would really like to avoid, Harry deserves to be excited today even if it makes Draco's insides feel like they're going to crawl out and splay themselves on the floor.

"Are you excited?" Harry turns around, looking over towards the slightly flustered Draco.

Draco raises his eyebrows, blinking a few times and nodding his head in what he hopes is a convincing way. Harry just raises an eyebrow and offers his hand towards the blond. Draco takes it, stealing his nerves and instead focusing on the feeling of Harry's hand in his own.

"Yeah," Draco nods his head, he is excited, but his nerves are still eating his insides. Harry smiles at him brightly, making him feel slightly better at his predicament. Harry drags him towards the fireplace, Draco swallows once again trying to calm his racing heart.

"Headmaster's office, Hogwarts, Scotland!" Harry shouts dragging Draco into the fireplace with him without warning. Draco closes his eyes, experiencing the rushing feeling of being shot out of the fireplace after ten seconds of simply flying through nothingness.

Harry stumbles, dragging Draco down with him when they land in the office. They both land on the floor in a heap, coughing up the remnants of soot from the burning fireplace. Harry looks down at the blond, whose hair is covered with enough soot that it looks black and nothing like the Malfoy blond. He lets out a loud laugh ignoring the scowl on Draco's face.

"Well, Harry that is one way to make an entrance," Both of the men still laying on the floor look up towards the sound of that all too familiar voice of none other than Minerva McGonagall. She is wearing her familiar green robes and hat. Her eyebrows are raised and a small smile on her face seeing the two men on the floor. "Who's this you brought along with you?"

Both Harry and Draco look at each other with matching looks of confusion. What is it with everyone not recognising Draco? Did he really change that much? He thinks he looks the same as he did a few years ago, sure, he's slightly taller and a little more fit!

"Oh, here. Scourgify!" Harry casts the spell quickly, vanishing all traces of soot from both of their hair. Draco's white blond hair finally emerging under all of the amounts of soot once more. Harry's just remaining the same dark brown but his face is no longer smeared with streaks of black.

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy, what a surprise," Professor McGonagall says fixing her glasses and staring strangely at the blond. "Harry, Hermione told me you were bringing your significant other. Is she not coming along after all?"

Harry and Draco look at each other once again and furrow their eyebrows. Harry snorts loudly at how they have been copying each other for the last few minutes and Draco lets out a loud chuckle, still laying on the floor. McGonagall continues to stare at the two former students who are now laughing loudly on the floor like she had said the funniest thing in the world.

"Am I missing something?" McGonagall watches the way Harry rests his hand on Draco's knee, pushing himself up and then offering his hand to the blond. Draco keeps a tight hold of his hand and looks down towards the strict looking woman.

"Hermione might have misspoken," Harry says adjusting their hands, staring at McGonagall with a sheepish smile. "Draco is my boyfriend."

Draco awkwardly smiles at the woman, feeling her eyes scanning the two of them quickly. Her eyes narrow before a small smile covers her face.