Threesome

A/N: I have no excuse for this prompt, it's just straight out pwp 😂😂😂

Anyway, here's our A-Xu getting railed by two Wen Kexing(s). Hope you guys will like it~ xD

------------------------------

Zhou Zishu was never fond of his dreams.

In his mortal life, he was constantly haunted by guilt towards his brothers and loyal followers, those who trusted and loved him, who all met a tragic end because of this naive faith of theirs.

In the second phase of his life, nightmares of his soulmate leaving him to walk a life of eternity in solitude constantly shook him awake in the cold nights atop the mountain. Though he always found that person sleeping soundly by his side once he opened his eyes, the mere sight of those white hair was enough to remind him of the shock and devastation he felt that day, and who knows how much time he would need to eventually overcome this trauma?

Yet tonight, for the first time in his life, the dream that came to visit him in his sleep was neither memories of a regretful past nor a terror-filled scene of his beloved's death. It was not exactly a beautiful dream of sunshine and flowers either. If he must describe it, this was the most unfathomable dream he'd ever had since the day he was born.

And not only was it unfathomable, the events unfolding within this dream was so overwhelming and real that he feared he wouldn't be able to look at things the same way ever again when he woke up later.

"Hey, get your hands off my A-Xu!"

"You've gotten the honor to have the first turn and you're still so greedy? I won't just sit back and watch you have your way with him. A-Xu is mine, too!"

Two identical voices, two identical faces. The only difference was that one has black hair, while the other has a head full of white hair. Two Wen Kexings, a mortal and an immortal, this was the strange occurrence that took place in his dream tonight. Unrealistic things did tend to happen in dreams, so he shouldn't be too surprised about it. However, witnessing a bizarre affair was one thing, being dragged into it against his will was another thing.

The Wen Kexing he knew was a persistent flirt who would not leave him alone day and night for even the smallest chance to crawl into his bed. The Wen Kexings in his dream were the same. Except, since there were now two of them, for some reason they started seeing each other as archrivals and Zhou Zishu ended up getting caught between them.

By that, he really meant that he was literally, physically getting caught between them in the most dangerous way possible.

"See? You're making A-Xu cry. What a brute, the way you're doing it to him is too rough!"

"No, it's because you've been toying with him nonstop, you're embarrassing him!"

Zhou Zishu's body jerked up and down, his back was scraping against the cold floor. Below, the black-haired Wen Kexing had both of his legs bent into a half while the man was vigorously penetrating his private region time and again. The sensation of his inner walls being ravished by searing heat was so real, so familiar that Zhou Zishu almost forgot this was not reality. He could see himself reacting to it; the part between his legs had been dripping for a while, eagerly expecting release.

In the meantime, the white-haired Wen Kexing held his upper body and let him lie on his lap. Shamelessly, his hands travelled all over his body, kneading the flesh and muscles on his chest, not forgetting to play with the perking tips as he occasionally pinched them between his fingers.

"...You... You two...just...just stop this... Stop this madness..."

Zhou Zishu had gone past the stage of feeling mortified to being deluged by desperation. The pleasure burning his body from the inside and out nearly drove him to insanity. He could barely handle being held by one person, and now that there were two of them—both instinctively knew how to rile him up and found all of his vulnerable spots—it was simply too much.