Touch Starved

A/N: The last few chapters were pretty heavy, so I wanted to take a break by writing something lighter this time. :'D

A continuation of Wolf Wen Kexing and Cat Zhou Zishu from Day #4 Prompt (Chapter 2: Animal Traits). It's more fluff and a bit comical, not NSFW, but I hope you'll enjoy it.

I promise I'll come up with a more complete story and proper porn for tomorrow's prompt. ;v;

------------------------------

A-Xu's mouth is unkind, but his heart is soft. A-Xu always nags and frowns, but he gives the most care and attention. A-Xu may look angry, but he always forgives.

Wen Kexing had committed many sins. In the past, he had once succumbed to hatred and caused the innocences to suffer the consequences. In the past, he had lied times and again, and his lies hurt those who cared about him. He had hurt the person he loved the most, but that person did not turn his back on him.

Therefore, to actually be subjected to Zhou Zishu's wrath for the first time, he felt quite at loss of what to do but to reflect on his mistakes.

On the highest peak of the snowy mountain, the secret armory where all wisdom and knowledge in the jianghu were stored remained unchanged. The door was hidden behind ice and rocks, like the mouth of a natural cave never before explored by men. Inside this spacious shelter, with its walls a combination of bricks and mountain rocks, Wen Kexing laid in the corner of one of its many libraries, wrapped in many blankets. At a glance, he seemed to be asleep, with a bundle of clothes made into a makeshift pillow under his head. But he was actually still very wide awake; though his face appeared peaceful, in his heart there was some sort of turmoil still boiling, yet he was not sure how to cool down the flame.

Troubled with uneasiness, the pair of white ears on his head was slightly pulled back, a fluffy white tail growing on his back laid flat on the floor, as if having all his spirits and vigor sucked dry.

It all began a week ago. The two of them were immortals living in the middle of nowhere with too much time on their hands. Around them were numerous books and scrolls containing near unlimited information that even the once renowned Four Seasons Manor never heard of. Ruffled by immense boredom, they decided to scour the entire armory in search of entertainment, eventually attempting to practice an ancient meditation method said to have a rejuvenating effect on one's mind and body.

Neither of them figured out what misstep they did in the process. Instead of rejuvenation, they ended up in a situation that could only be described as an extremely bizarre qi deviation.

However, it was only the beginning of the problem, which led to a bigger one that they had yet to solve until this day.

Eyes now half opened, Wen Kexing let out an exasperated sigh. Immortal as he was, it did not mean that his body was invincible. The mountain top was cold and so did the temperature in the armory. No matter how many robes and blankets he buried himself in, it wouldn't make it any warmer as long as he was sleeping on the hard floor.

Indeed, in the past three days, this pitiful corner in one of the shelter's libraries had become his temporary quarter. Because it turned out that, after spending so many years together through both life and death, he had finally managed to anger the love of his life enough for him to be chased out of their bed.

And yet what he felt was neither regret nor devastation. In fact, Wen Kexing wholeheartedly believed the root of their problem did not lie with him but his beloved. To be more precise, it was Zhou Zishu's overly thin face when it came to matters related to certain activities they shared during intimate moments—especially after the other gained a particular habit caused by their so-called qi deviation.