"Oh my god." Avie whispered and felt the heaviness of his bag, "This is insane."

Daylon smirked and nodded.

"How the hell did you make that much money in three weeks?"

He shrugged, "That's for me to know and you not to find out."

Avie raised an eyebrow at him but refrained from asking him any further questions. Maybe it was best left alone.

"Take my backpack." He turned so Avie could lift it off his back. Once she had the bag in her possession, Daylon turned to properly hold his niece out in front of him, "Damn, you don't shut up, huh?"

"Day, be nice." Amelia walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge for water.

"It's true! She's lucky she's a baby otherwise I'd drop kick her for screamin' so much." Daylon argued.

Avie rolled her eyes, "She misses JJ."

Daylon smirked at her, "I wonder why."

"Shut up."

"He wanted to work more to provide for his family. That's hard at this age." Amelia defended JJ despite her resentment at the moment.

Daylon scoffed, "Right."

"Can you shut up already!?" Avie yelled.

"I'm doing you a favor!" Daylon yelled back making Riv let out another wail. And they were back to not getting along.

"What is this about!?" Amelia asked frantically and watched Riv carefully.

Daylon rolled his eyes and sat at the kitchen table, "Me watching Riv sometimes."

Amelia let out a heavy breath, "You know it's been nice with you two not arguing as much."

The siblings just looked at each other knowing the reason why they had been getting along. They both just shrugged.

Riv screamed again making them all turn their attention to her. Though even when she wasn't having a meltdown, she was always the center of attention.

"Here," Avie took JJ's shirt that was in the baby's carrier by the front door, "this might help."

Avie laid the shirt over Riv's belly, her hands finding their way to the fabric as she played with it between her fingers. She lifted part of the shirt towards her face taking deep breaths as her wailing came to a stop.

"Jeez," Daylon exhaled a deep breath, "kid's psycho."

"Like you." Avie smiled sarcastically.

"Hey, my meds work. I'm not as crazy anymore." Daylon looked down at his niece. She stared up at him. He felt as though her blue eyes were piercing his own, "She really loves JJ, huh?"

Avie nodded and pulled a chair right next to them and sat herself down, "I don't know why. I'm the one that feeds her and keeps her alive."

Amelia laughed at her comment.

Riv turned her head but kept her eyes on her uncle, giving a little smirk as she stretched.

"Aha! She likes me!" Daylon said with a cocky, excited grin.

"Ugh, she's got that same devil smile you had when we were younger." Avie scrunched her face in fake disgust.

"Fuck yeah." Daylon leaned back in the chair and smirked as he nodded.

Avie stood up with Daylon's backpack of cash, "Wanna bring her to the car for me?"

"You're leaving already?" Amelia asked concerned.