I looked at my bruised face in the mirror. 

"Aish I should have not fought with him." I said to myself as I took out an ointment from the first aid kit. I applied the ointment on the bruise and put a bandage on it. I put the ointment back and washed my hands and went to the dining room to have lunch.

 I put the ointment back and washed my hands and went to the dining room to have lunch

"What would you like to have for lunch ma'am?" the maid asked. 

"I would like a salad and some fried chicken." I replied while taking a seat.

"I'll be right back with your food ma'am." the maid said and went to get my food.

  "Y/N-ah stay away from Hyun-woo." Namjoon oppa said.

  "Why? he should be the one who should avoid me." I said. 

"*sigh* I know Y/N but try to stay away from him, he can harm you and you don't know what he's planning." Jin oppa said explaining.

 "I'll try." I said. 

"And Y/N if he tells you to come alone somewhere, what ever you do, do not go. He could harm or kill you." J-hope oppa said. 

I chuckled in my mind and thought, I have fought the best assassin and mafia's without any weapons so I am sure I won't just die like that and especially not without my 'revenge'. 

"Miss here is your food." the maid said pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Thank you

"Thank you.'' 

We enjoyed our lunch while talking about random topics. Right now it is already night and I am in my room binge watching squid game on my laptop with some snacks.....well a lot of snacks. I was in peace but then my peace was ruined by a knock on my door.

I groaned and got up to see who was there. I saw Jennie there with her pillow and blanket.

"Oh hi Y/N!" she said.

"Hi, do you need something Jennie?" I said in confusion. 

"No, umm can I sleep with you?" she said hesitantly. 

 "WTF no I wont sleep with you Jennie! You are my sister-" 

"Who is sleeping with who?" Jungkook said popping out of nowhere.

 "Well I was watching a show but Jennie came and asked me if I would sleep with her!" I explained.

 "WTF Jennie you are a lesbian?" he said in shock.

"NO NO NO! Guys hear me out, I watched a horror movie and now I can't sleep so I asked Y/N if I could sleep in her ROOM, not with HER!" Jennie quickly explained. 

"Ahh now I get it, come in let's watch squid game." I said.

"Sure." Jennie replied. 

"Guys can I join?" Jungkook asked. 

"Sure why not?" 

And so we spent all night watching squid game and other shows around 2 or 3'o'clock we went to sleep, me and Jennie slept on the bed while Jungkook slept on the mattress.

Hey author here and look I finally don't have to apologize for a small chap anyway if you like the chapter please comment and vote and hope you enjoyed, please don't judge and thank you so much for reading bye see ya in next chap also give feedback and also some ideas for the story

thank you!

Edited on July.06.2022 by,

p_jmins