Chapter 24

Ranboo's POV

TW: surgical knives, threatening, mentions death, crying, purposeful misgendering, being left alone with abusive father, mentions death, mentions abuse, mentions being hit by cars

When my eyes opened I was blinded by bright lights. I lifted my arms in an attempt to shield my eyes. It didn't work. I was restricted my wires.

"Ranboo!" I heard Tubbo's voice. My eyes shot open and yet again the brightness overwhelmed me. But I didn't care. "Tubbo?" I mumbled. I felt someone hold my hand. But it was slightly softer than Tubbo's. I glanced over and saw Tommy grasping my hand with both of his. I burst into tears.

"What are you doing here?" I cried. "Believe it or not it's because of- well several dreams. Me, Tommy and Niki each had dreams that you were getting- well abused- and there was this lady in the dreams that was in all of them. And she was repeating random lyrics to this song called Gasoline and then we all remembered when we heard it and we were scared and we called Wilbur, Techno and Phil and we booked flights over. And- well we found out you were. From your- "

"Father. From your father." A trill of fear ran through my veins and I glanced towards the door. Wilbur and- him-

Wilbur's smile was covering his face. I couldn't be selfish and ruin his excitement.

"Hi... Dad."

"Hello SON. How are you feeling?"

Did he put emphasis on the word son or was that just my imagination?

"I'm not feeling the best considering I was hit by a car and I just woke up." I weakly joked. "C'mon Toms and Tubs. We'll give the two some time alone." Wilbur said trying to be helpful.

But before I could portray any message that I was uncomfortable alone with this guy, they were already gone.

I looked towards my Dad.

He was holding a surgical knife.

"Now SON. If you make any noise at all I'll make sure all of those friends of yours are 6 feet underground."