Chapter 6

Tommy's POV

TW: swearing, yelling

I sat in shock, as tears threatened to overflow. "What- what just happened?" Phil asked. I heard a growl. "He fucking betrayed us. That's what happened." Wilbur replied angrily. "No, no- he- he couldn't have- he called me so many times after stream- he- he couldn't have faked that-" Tubbo choked out. "WELL HE FUCKING DID!" Will yelled.

When I looked at him he had tears running down his cheeks. Everyone did. You could hear Tubbo's loud sobs. I knew the blood had drained from my face. "I'm- I'm sorry I have to go." I said before hanging up.

"MUM IS IT OKAY IF DAD DRIVES ME TO TOBY'S HOUSE?! ITS URGENT!" I yelled. "HE CANT BUT YOU CAN TAKE AN UBER IF YOU WANT!" She screamed back. I got to the kitchen and she handed me enough money for a ride there and back. "Thanks Mum!" I yelled as I organized an Uber.

A few minutes later I groaned. A Cadillac Escalade. But I had to jump in the Cadillac for once. I jumped in the back and gave the address to Toby's house. "You look like you just went through a break up." The guy at the friend said obviously trying to make a conversation. "One of my friends told me and the rest of our friend group that he didn't want to be friends with us anymore." I said sadly. "Oh is that why you're going to someone's house? Is it one of your friends?" I nodded. "I went through something similar. Music made me feel better. Is there anything in particular you feel like listening to?" I nodded. "Yeah. YKWIM? By Yot Club?" He nodded and handed me the aux cord so I could put a bunch of songs on queue. "Thanks." 

A/N YEAH I'M BACK! HI! Also you get an extra chapter cause you suffered on a cliffhanger for 3 weeks. And then yeah we'll try and get into an 'upload once a week' schedule. Will I have designated days of uploading? Nope! Just once a week.