Chapter 1

Ranboo's POV
TW: Mentions of misgendering and abuse, flashbacks, flashbacks to abuse, homophobia, slurs, yelling, swearing, misgendering

"Okay bye guys!" I said with all the enthusiasm I could muster. Then I clicked the end stream button.

That was when I completely broke down. 3rd time this week. The constant misgendering by my friends and chat was getting to me. But I didn't want to tell them. When I told my family- no no no no don't think about that Ranboo- but it was too late. I felt my mind delve back into the past.

"Mum? Dad? I have something to tell you..." I trailed off excitedly, I'd finally figured myself out!"Yes son?" They looked away from the TV. "I'm nonbinary! And bisexual. And I'd much rather if you use They/Them and Xe/Xem pronouns." I replied. I was ecstatic! Until I saw the growing horror in their faces. "You're a-" my Mum started to say something only to be cut off by my Dad. "HE'S a f*ggot. That's what HE is. And no SON. I won't use any stupid pronouns. You are a BOY." He yelled. I felt tears run down my cheeks.

My Mum stood up and walked towards the door slapping my face on the way out. "I'm leaving. I didn't raise no f*ggot. This is on you. Don't expect me to come back." My Mother said. I went silent as I heard. The car pull out the driveway. "You piece of shit." I heard him whisper. "YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT! GO TO YOUR ROOM! NOW!" He added when I stood frozen on the floor, my eyes blurry with tears. I stumbled up the stairs, crying as I heard yelling and the sound of glass breaking behind me. I dragged myself to my bed and buried my face in my bee plush.

Suddenly my mind was dragged back to the present as I heard the sound of an incoming call on Discord. Tubbo and Tommy. I immediately wiped my eyes and shrugged it off. My father wasn't home yet. It'd be another hour or so before he came back so I should have enough time to call them right?

I answered and hoped they wouldn't be able to see that I'd been crying.