Back to present:

Taehyung is now standing in a reception area of a cheap hotel. Getting a lot of mockings. Instead of having a simple rejection he is getting taunts.

'Scoff* You have no study experience and you will work in here ? Are you serious? Like what makes you think that you deserves this job. What makes you special?'

A Man with 50 years old, the second boss of the hotel is mocking at the boy with a devilish smirk.

Taehyung is just standing between every workers head hanging low and playing with his shirt. Tear drops too were not listening to his command now. As it all are pouring out , showing how weak he is.

Taehyung never been through such situation before. Although he got a lot of mockeries in his life but still there was always a person present with him on that every situation to give him courage to sooth him.

His kookie Hyung.

But today is different. Today he is alone.

wasn't it what he wanted ? Why getting so much weak now? Taehyung now getting the exact reason for why his Hyung never accepted the idea of him doing job. His Hyung knew it very well how cruel this world can be. But what he did. All he did was just betrayed the elder. Now what?

Why he is not getting the courage he had a few minutes back.

Every workers just gathered at that place to only enjoy the drama. While whistling and laughing. they all started to cheer up their boss.

"Like of damn common.. don't show us your gloomy face. You are beautiful that doesn't make you perfact. Tell us come on."

"I-i can c-ook..sniff..I ca-n do laun-dry.. i can w-ash sniff dish... I ca-n mop the flo-or too si-r."
Taehyung said looking down while playing with his fingers.

.
.
.

After a long silence ... everyone bursted out laughing.

"Pffffttttt... ahahhahahaaahahha...Cool guys ahahhaha...cool down.. why you all laugh-pfffttttt...ahahhaha...sorry sorry boy...ahahahah..."

The boss instantly bursted out laughing again followed by all except for the embarrassed boy standing between all.

"Like seriously... you have no resumes first... then in the name of your specification you can do that only??....what...ahhahahahaaha....
.
.
Look...look... even the very sweepers have a great condition then you... they are at least educated unlike you..pffttttt...ahahhaha....we have special faculties to do your work..no need to stay here... go go.... please don't come here again... you wasted a lot of our time."

With that the boss about to walk out with a disgusted face but got stopped by a voice.

"Sorry to interrupt but the truth is that you are the one who spoiled my precious time while bullying me infront of all."

Taehyung said while wiping his tears.

"What the hell-

"Exactly ...what the hell are you even? I just came here for a work. If I am not eligible enough then you could have simply deny me. In this way we both could have save our remaining times. But nooo.. such person like you loves to misuse their positions. You are a boss that doesn't less your identity as a human. Scoff* whom I am even talking to...
If you had that much of knowledge then you will not be bossing around in your brother's company instead of your own Mr. Adrew."

With that Taehyung walks out of that place giving his reply perfectly without any shuttering. The so called boss is just standing there with a shocking face.
.
.