Before We Start

Before you start reading this, I need to address some things.

1. This is a re-write of the original version. The original version won't be available because it was really bad and I lost it all, so it won't even be available to me.

2. You, my dear reader, will be gender neutral, meaning characters will be using they/them pronouns when talking about you. This also means that this book is for anyone of any gender or non gender: male, female, non-binary, gender fluid etc.

3. Just like I said in the description, this story is not canon to Kingdom Hearts. This book is its own little universe, but if you want to try and fit this in the official timeline, be my guest. Just don't be mad if your brain starts to hurt.

4. In this story, I'll be using the Kingdom Hearts logic of: Disney characters not questioning why there is an anthropomorphic dog and duck in their world where that kind of logic doesn't make sense (I'm just using Donald and Goofy as an example). Only one Disney world in this book won't follow this logic. The rest will.

5. THIS IS NOT A "X READER" STORY!!!!
Just wanted to let you guys know that.

That's all I have to say for now. If I forgot anything, I'll let you guys know. Now, on to the story!!