Chapter 51

Back again motherfuckers.

Apparently, the sexxxxxy stuff in the last chapter made some people a bit uncomfy. And to that, all I have to say is: Too bad. I wasn't exactly turned on by it either, but I have no control fo my characters anymore. They are their own people. They do whatever the hell they want.

Enjoy our baby Ares.

Oh, and Adored By The Alpha has officially reached 500 pages... I wish there was some way for me to see how many hours I've been writing.

***

I scowled at Allen after a paper pamphlet hit the side of my head. He smiled at me from the doorway, giving me a quick wink before walking out again. Dickhead. I picked up the flyer, realizing it was from an Indian take away place. I read through it quickly.

"Uh... just order the chicken tikka masala, I guess. Please," I yelled towards the hallway, and looked back down at my phone. Fucking candy crush. I narrowed my eyes, trying to get rid of the fucking licorice.

A smile spread on my face when I felt two arms wrapping around my shoulders from behind, a kiss being placed on my cheek.

"Is Ares perhaps a bit eager?" I turned my face and pecked him on the lips. Allen chuckled and nodded, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"He's begging me to let him out. Also, you should know that he is, how to express this... very very happy, about the birth control. Excited..." he bit his lip. furrowing his brows and thinking his words over.

"Just so you know, you might have to tell him off tonight. You know, he's not quite as... understanding, aware, of your boundaries. It's not that he doesn't want to respect them, he's just sort of confused. So to him... and me, kissing, touching, marking, lovemaking... having kids, and the thought of it is so natural. I'm logical, and can reason with myself that you're not ready, that you have other priorities, that you want to wait, but he's more primal, he follows his instincts..." he shrugged, apologetically.

I kissed his cheek. "I understand. I know it's got to be... annoying, in some way, having to wait and wait and wait for something that's the most natural thing in the world for you. I'm sorry about that," I said, kissing him again.

"Never, ever apologize. We need to be considerate of each other's needs, of course, however, you're younger, inexperienced, and I'm pretty sure you'd be more upset about doing something you're not ready for than I'd be waiting to do something I want," he took a deep breath. "Now... our food is on the way... you want to watch some TV? Maybe Tangled again?"

I bit my lip and smiled. "Alright, but sit down with me properly, I want cuddles,"

"I would love nothing more, my love,"

***

Once our food had been delivered, we'd devoured it in less than half an hour, I desperately needed to get the gauze off my arm... and my sweetheart Allen had of course offered to help.

He softly loosened the fabric, dumping it in the bathroom trash. He gently picked away the cotton that stuck to my skin, placing a little kiss over the spot, where a blackish bruise had begun developing.

Once he'd wiped an alcohol covered wipe over it, me hissing in the meantime, he found a large bandaid and put it over my arm. I smiled. "Thanks, Dr. Alpha,"

He rolled his eyes, closing up his first aid kit, and putting it back under the bathroom sink. "No worries, Ms White. Now, I have a request for you, on behalf of my mother... she wants you to come over for a game night. Me and my family have them every once in a while, and she's sad, that you and her, and the rest of my family for that matter, aren't as close as she'd like," he pressed his lips together in a little trying smile.