31

"hi.."

" Can we uh, you know talk?" he asked visibly worried for the younger

" Do you mind if i borrow him for a bit?" he asked the others simply replying with, no's or ok

" I-" before seungmin even got a chance to speak, he was dragged away by the older.

Walking through the now eerily quiet hallways, seungmin's heartbeat got even more faster every step they took, he was sure even Minho can hear it. Faint clicking sounds, and minho's heavy breathing were the only thing that can be heard.

" Are you okay? " he asks and stops his tracks, when they somewhat came upon into some corridor seungmin never knew that existed.

it took a few seconds for seungmin to respond, " i am, w-what do you mean? " he mentally slapped himself when his voice broke.

Worry was visibly seen in the older's eyes, " you've been avoiding me all day." It was suppose to be a question but it rather came out as an statement. " No.. i haven't" his voice quieter each sentence, barely audible. There was no point of lying, seungmin knew the older could read him so well like an open book, he frowned at the thought.

.." ok then " the older trailed off, he loosens the grip around seungmin's wrist, as a cue the bell rang signalling that lunch was now over. He walks away leaving seungmin confused.

...

" Their taking a bit long.." chan said when he noticed the two was gine for a while now.

" Do you think Minho hyung confessed? or maybe minnie?" felix asks

" Defenitely not min hyung, maybe seung tho" changbin said, remebering how the older got pissed off at him for forcing him to confess to the other. He sighs in relief ' I'm glad im still alive'

" I don't think seungmin's gonna confess though, he's bad at that" felix added

" Should we check up on them?" the youngest suggested, but before anyone could respond they were interrupted by the bell, " we'll check up on them later ok?" Hyunjin pecks the younger one's forehead.

Yuh, guess i updated ( finally) yey?- 

( i was suppose to publish ths yesterday but wattpad ddnt allow me)

Ok bye🚪🏃

- nabbo naq sa math, ma'am pwd pasaksak<33 , lovelots from el nabobo<3

Have a great dayy!