21

like you.."

He was shocked. Hearing his biggest amd longest crush confessing to him right now was unbeliveable. He was frozen. He never wanted to risk their friendship, afraid that he's going to get rejected. Just like the others that has confessed to hyunjin.

He was a wimp, for hyunjin.

Meanwhile the other was uneasy, jeongin just froze when he heard it. Maybe the other didn't like him. 'This was a bad idea' or so he thought.

Many things flooded their minds once those words left hyunjins mind.

Too distracted by their thoughts, jeongin couldn't even respond.

And hyunjin forgot about it he was too distracted thinking about other things like, his memory of 8 years old hyunjin with the 7 years old jeongin running around the park.

"I-i ...like you, too" jeongin mumbled.

But ofcourse the older heard him. loud and clear.

A thick comforting silence took over them once again.

"hm, then yang jeongin. would you be my boyfriend?" hyunjin once again. broke the silence.

"what question is that hyung? your so dumb. ofcourse i will be!" he jumped into his arms amd giggled.

The older of the two chuckled seeing his boyfriend, acting child like.

Jeongin pulled his face dangerously close to hyunjin's and started talking. Casually booping the olders nose while he talked.

Hyunjin couldn't even focus on what the younger was saying. His face was so dangerously close to his. It was excruciating. He wanted to kiss him. But he wanted to take things slow, as this was his the others first time dating.

...And you know that-- hey are you even listening? your not hey focus one meeeee" he whined shaking his boyfriends head.

"hm, just continue. i was listening" hyunjin said a bit dizzy

And there was no other words needed before the younger opened his mouth to talk again. he ranted about the most weird and random things. bought up some topics no one would really talk about, it was the old same innie he knew. And now he could call his. He loved him dearly, the same as the other did whole heartedly.

this was a bit rushed. =/