16

Monday came by, Seungmin was now alking along with Felix and Jeongin to School.

Ofcourse felix kept bugging seungmin about his little crush, and jeongin joining in.

Once they got to school, both the boys shut their mouths.Minho and the others had already arived and was waiting for them at the lockers

They said their hello's and hi's to each other.

And eventually said their goodbye's as they had different schedules and were not the same grade.

*time skip hehe*

Chan,Changbin,and Jisung had no idea what was going on with their friends, Hyunjin and Jeingin looking like they were about to get married. And Minho and Seungmin looked like an old couple.

Felix never told Chan, after he saw how Seungmin got mad at him when Jeongin found out, he was afraid he would never talk to him or worse he would never cuddle with him anymore.

Ofcourse they knew about Minho's crush on Seungmin, but they all remembered that one time when Jeongin kept following him around and them looking like a couple. So lomg story short, They were cofused.

So Chan made a plan, the three of them were going to get their answers in some way or another.

It was around lunch time, They were at their usual table. Everyone enjoying their luch and food.

"Okay so, finally were all here" Chan stated. All of them looking at him ofcourse the two, Changbin and Jising already knew where this was going but didn't interupt.

"I'm confused of what has happend eversince that party hyunjin threw." all eyes were him Hyunjin and Minho raising eyebrows the other three were just confused but still didn't interupt.

"Now were all finally at one place, i'm gonna start asking questions"

~~
H

ello! idk wht ths chapter is rlly but it's an update ig? ANYGAYS

YANG JEONGIN PLS STEP ON ME💳💥💳💥💳