🎀

(none of ths is part of the original plot)

It was raining heavily, seungmin worried sick about minho. earlier minho went out to buy some food. it's been an hour and he's still isn't back not to mention there's a thunderstorm out. seungmin tried to dialed his number but he couldn't reach the older.

he paced around the house worrying about the other. until he heard a knock on the door. he ran and open it to be greeted by an soaked minho. he was all wet from the rain and was holding a plastic on his right hand.

" what happend?" the younger was quick to pull the other inside running to get some towel

" uhm, i crashed my ca- " he couldn't even finish his sentence before the other cut him off

"are you okay? are hurt?what happend? did you go to the hospital? does anything hurt? what happend out there?" the other bombared him with questions

" slow down minnie" he chuckles while the younger puts a towel on his head slightly patting it dry.

" i'm okay i crashed the car on a tree just a few blocks from here, it wasn't that bad but yeah i may or may not have lost the car. but i wasn't hurt"

" thankfully you weren't i told you earlier don't go out but you insisted." he hugs minho tightly, "you made me worry dumbass" which the other replied with a giggle and hugs back. " i'm back now aren't i? see i'm all good" he smiles and the other replies with a nod

he pulled the older to their shared bedroom ," shower first you might get sick, i'll cook some soup and prepare some clothes for you" minho did what seungmim told him to do and entered the bathroom. while seungmin went to the closet to get some clothes for the other.

after a while minho was done changing and heard the other calling him down.

" soups ready" seungmin said placing two bowls down the counter minho sitting himself down.

" thanks babe" he pecks seungmins cheek and started to eat.

___

the next day minho did get sick. so seungmin had to take care of him.

Minho wasn't complaining even thought he felt like shit. he didn't have to go to work amd the younger would cuddle him and take care of him. he was sure going to shower(?) in the rain again.

a short chapter i tried i'm sorryyy:(