23

Seungmin was avoiding Minho for days now.

Everytime the older asked him if he was free, he would make up some dumb excuses.

Ofcourse the older was getting worried, his little puppy was acting weirdly.

..

Seungmin was trying to avoid Minho, so his feelings for him wouldn't go deeper. He was scared that it might break their friendship(not knowing the other thought the same too).

He very well knew that he couldn't avoid the older well. Minho just knew all his flaws for some reason. He would often notice that when he hangs out with the older. He knew how to make the younger agree to everything he knew what to say to him to make him agree. weird. he always thought.

And after finding out that Minho and Jeongin were siblings, he often thought that; "why didn't he tell me?"
He fwlt betrayed by his own bestfriend. Bestfriend. That word alone makes him want to explode, he knew he wanted more than friendship, he very well knew. But he was scared. Scared to ruin their precious friendship.Scared of the others rejection, He was falling for him more it needed to stop.

He said it to himself avoid the other as much as possible. But the more he avoided him the more hurt he felt, The older was trying everything just to talk to him apologizing everytime he see's him. But worst of all he missed him. so so much. that it wasn't even bareable anymore. He wanted to hug him, aplogize, spend all his time with him. But he couldn't.

So he had come up with a plan. A not so cold-heartedly plan.(lmao wtf-)

He was going to change for the better, for both of them. He was planning to become the old intimidating cold-hearted. Lee Minho. The one he used to be scared of. There was no other options. He just needed to do something to stop his feelings.

..

Minho had a bit of hope when he heard that his younger(step) brother was dating Hyunjin. He knew the two liked eachother from the start by just looking at them, they were just stubborn.

He had hope for him and seungmin. he had not until the younger avoided him.

It's been going around for days, he apologized everytime he could. He didn't know what he did or what else to do, he was going crazy.

The little hope he had left for the two of them was gone. He had plan on confessing, before but he was scared to ruin their friendship just like the other was. So instead he wanted to be stubborn and never confessed.

After 3 excruciating days of the other avoiding him, he finally showed up in their table at lunch. Seungmin didn't sit with them for three days, instead he went outside and ate with his older brother and his friends. He wanted to avoid the other as much as he could.

He showed up at their table, a small hope sparked inside minho again.

But it was completely shattered,

When a different Kim Seungmin sat down beside him.

ik i haven't updated for a long time and i'm so so sorry for tht, as i said in one of the chapters i was gonna get disconnected to our wifi and yes i did. i am back temporarily but dw, i'm gonna try my best to update as much as i can.

I tried to write a long chapter here but it's still crap i'm sorry :( .

I wanna wrote more long chaps and sum special chaps 4 yall as an apology of me not updating><.

have a great day love u all<33.

And comeback is in 2wks- I'M NOT READY-