27

sorry 4 the late update ); i made a compilation of 2min vids i found on tiktok so enjoy<3! its up there ^^^

and the ths chap is all over the place so tht's that. im sorry ths took so long. and there's a lot of mistakes here so i'm very sorry about tht. pls point out any mistake it's highly appriciated. and yes ths ain't  proofread sorry ):

In a blink of an eye seungmin was already inside. as felix has said ,everyone was already there.

Chan in the kitchen drinking some water. Changbin and Jisung cuddling(cute if i do say so.) in the living room.
And there's hyunjin making grabby hands towards his boyfriend(?).

But minho was nowhere to be found.
He sighed in relief. but kept up his cold straight face(even though he ain't straight-).

" hello seungmin" chan greeted from the kitchen. seungmin whips his head at his direction to see felix attached to him like a koala.

how did he even get there- wasn't he infront of me seconds ago- nevermind..i'm not gonna question felix's existence.. well not right now--

" hello" he returned with a genuine smile.

He sat down in the living room beside the sofa where binsung was cuddling.

As he walked his way towards it the atmosphere felt awkward. and he felt all eyes were in him...

but he decided to shrug it off.

He sat down and made himself comfortable. for a moment a thick awkward silence took over them. Not until chan cleared his throath. And jeongin came running in the kitchen screaming that he wants mint choco.

" seungmin hyung? do you want some too?" asked the younger

" hm? yeah sure."

When he faced the other two that was infront of him.. they were looking at him.. (awk- .okay there's a lot of akwardnesssesesse3eskdk in here so let's change tht-) weirdly.

They looked nervous... for some reason.
.
.
.
" HYUNG ICE CREEEAAAM!!"

..

they were gathered around the living room. watching a movie ( shrek cs chan wanted to- ).

it's been hours and minho was nowhere to be found. it was scaring him but at the same time he was at ease.

suddenly in the middle of the movie jeongin 'accidentally' spilled his mint choco.

" seungmin hyungggg " innie whined

" what?" he asked a bit too dry.
which he immediately regretted when he saw the others face. he looked like he was about to cry.

" oh- uhh.. can you bring me tissues? it's up my bedroom.."he asked quietly trying to put out a fake smile.

" sure.." the other smiled back.

.
.
.
.
.
(here's where things gets all over the place)

He stood up and went up the stairs. trying to remember where jeongin's room was. He been there a lot of times. but since they changed up the interior of the house it was a little bit confusing. But it didn't took him long to find his room , since there was a door with a toy fox hanging on it's door knob.

While he was walking to find the other's room he had thought of something.
The fact that jeongin's house changed it's interior and all , he had never seen his parents once. nor have he met them(?).

They were always busy with their work in the states. atleast that's what jeongin would say. and was approved by minho.

minho minho minho minho AAAA. get out of my head! he was punching his head lightly and let out an small chuckle while entering the room.