13

Minho didn't even thought it was gonna end up like this nor did he plan it. But he ain't conplaining(no one is right?).

He fell inlove with the younger more, being with him was the best.

That's why he often ignores his other friends who may or may not have asked him to hang-out for 30th time-
(idk man)

School just finished, it was friday. So he and Seungmin were hanging out again. They were in thier usual spot in the Dream Cafe(stan nct yall).

Jeno walking towards them and asking for their orders, they were often there so they ordered the casual, Ice americano for Seungmin and Dark Coffee for the older.

After that they went to the park to play, no one was there since it was already 6 pm.

They played around for a bit, until Minho heard a sound.

"did you hear that?" he asked at Seungmin who was busy judging something.(probabaly a tree or sumn)

"hear what?"

"that?"...

'meow'

A small meow was heard, and they both saw a small figure under the swing.

"IT'S A CAT!" seungmin ran towards the swing slowly not to scare the cat.

Minho followed afterwards, "hello kitty come here i won't hurt you" the cat seemed to be shiverring from the cold. It had orange fluffy fur and cute little eyes.

"It's so cute" the younger said happily swinging back and fort as he pat the covered(minho covered him w his towel or smt) cat on his lap

"It is" just like you. but your cuter.

"But i can't keep it" seungmin frowned.

"Hyung,can you please keep it? pleaseee i promise to treat you!" he desparately pleaded

"hmm sure i guess"

"YAY! thankyouu" he let out a big genuine smile his eyes dissapearing.

The older was satsfied.

●●○○●●○○●●○○●●○○●●

is this a filler? heh idke.

anyways have a good day luvies<3