25

Obviously binsung had to do something. their group was starting to fall apart.

the now trio, seungmin , felix , and jeongin. were always eating by themselves. and not sitting on their casual table. And ofcourse Chan and Hyunjin would join. since their boyfriends were there.

It's like they had seperated. Minho still eating with them. but he seemed different again. he was turning back into the old minho they knew. the cold agressive one.

Ofcourse the two were worried for their friends.

They had to do something.

That's how jisung ended up at felix's house annoying him. bomabared him with questions.

and ofcourse the younger was annoyed. he let out a frustation huff and turned into jisung.

" if i tell you? are you gonna shut up and leave my house. you dip shit" he mumbled the last words.

Jisung nodded furiously.

Felix let out yet again another huff, he didn't say to keep it a secret soo..

...

" you did not. " he glared at the boy infront of him. the other was scared shitless(ths doesn't make any sense sorry-).

Felix told seungmin about how jisung annoyed him the other day with questions. and he simply answered them because he was annoyed of the other.

" LEE FELIX YOU LIL PIECE OF- "

" seung! no swearing!" jeongin shouted while entering the room.

" I'm sorry! okay! you didn't tell me it was suppose to be a secret. " he pleaded

" ofcourse it was! god yongbok" seungmin sighed

" HEY! don't call me that " felix said feeling ofended

" what it's your name. dumbass" jeongin butted in

" mind your own business yang. and your no different from me, you told on changbin hyung too right. dumbass" felix rolled his eyes sassily

" you did what now?! "seungmin fummed, obviously angry again

" god this is why i don't trust you two." he once again sighed

" sorry! changbin hyung was really scary, if jinnie didn't come. i'll probably be tied in a chair " jeongin said nervously. remembering how the older acted last night. great thing his boyfriend came in time.

" i guess.. but still. god you guys are hopeless. get out of my house i wanna sleep" seungmin said kicking them out of his room

" geez okay. as if your not as hopeless as we are" (idk wht im saying rn-).

...

" So what do we do..?" jisung questioned his boyfriend pacing around his room.

" i don't know, their hopeless." he answered still pacing around trying to think of something.

" hmm, maybe we could trick them?" jisung faced the other as he stopped as his tracks.

"well how.."

" sleepover! " jisung said excitedly jumping out of his chair and hugging the older.

" sounds great, we somehow need them to talk.." he said while embracing the other tighter.(they cute or whtevuh)

" hmm yeah" was the only response jisung said to busy hugging the other

" well, i think i have a plan.." the older said kissing the top of the younger's head.

"what is it?.. " the other asked.curious.

The other looked at him with a wide grin, and startes explaining.

(clue; it's gon' be one of those clichè things tht always happens in ff's)
...

"hey min?" changbin called out on the other line

"mhmm?" was the only reply he could get. tiredness clearly heard on the others voice.

"what do you think about a sleepover? the groups a mess. me and jisung are trying to fix it." he said, and giving the phone to jisung to say 'hi' to the other and minho replied with an small 'hello'.

"yeah sure. my place?"

"as per usual. thanks bro"

"sure. goodnight bin. i'm sleepy"

"yeah. goodnight" the call ended.

" i just hope that everything goes well.." jisung said while playing with changbin's hands

" me too babe, me too. " he kissed the top of his head.

Binsung is cute. fight me👹👹👹🤜🤜
ik minsung is cute but like- binsung and 2min hits diff😭😭😭

istg, their the ones always fixing things- sorry🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️.

anyways, sorry if this chapter kinda didn't make sense. i haven't gotten some sleep yet:p.

But nonetheless, have great dayy!🌷💌<33

;🐷🐰♡🐹.