24

A different Kim Seungmin.

"seung - " minho calles out but got cut off by seungmin's cold stare. that's kinda familiar. he then thought. weird.

"huh?" he said. emotionless

" nothing.."

"that's not my minnie" felix hissed

Seungmin looked at him raising an eyebrow obviously confused(but ye knew exactly what he meant).

"what do you mean?" seungmin asked (acting) clueless.

" yeah babe, do you need glasses now or- " chan was shushed by felix , putting a finger on his lips.

"no i'm all good darling. But i swear, that's not my seungmo. who are you and what did you do to my seungmin?" felix rambled

"lix calm down" seungmin said calmly trying to calm the other

"no no no. where's my seungmoo" felix started whining

"yeah, your not minnie" jeongin joined in.

"lix is right. where our minnie?" jeongin asked eyeing seungmin a bit harshly.

"okay , sorry for the trouble guys felix forgot to drink his meds today. so excuse us." chan said rather firmly

"innie quiet down. and eat your food" hyunjin said to the younger and the other immidiately shuted up.  as hyunjin mumbled a small 'sorry' to seungmin.

"your all acting weird today.." changbin said

"you mean them?" seungmin asked as he continued eating his food, he faced changbin. The older quite taken a back when he made eye contact with seungmin.

His eyes no longer held stars and sparkles. it was replaced with nothing but darkness.

"y-yeah them.." changbin murmured

..

Minho's mind wasn't in the right place at the moment. Seungmin avoiding him for days and showing up different. He did think that it was strange for felix and jeongin to say that he wasn't seungmin. Well he obviously was, but he knew what they meant by it.

He had been thinking the whole time, why was seungmin acting this way?
He changed, just after those 3 short days. He changed too much. but somehow, the way he talks, emotionlessly, the new vibe that he gave. They were somehow familiar to him. weird. he then thought again.

His train of thoughts were interupted when the bell rang, signalling that lunch was over. He looked at his friends, felix and chan were nowhere to be found, jeongin still sending death glares to seungmin and hyunjin scolding him. while changbin and han were just the normal binsung. as perusual.

Seungmin stood up obviously to go to class, while the others remained quiet. A thick silence took over them once seungmin left.

this is awkward.. the five of them thought.

..

"youv'ed got to be fu- "

"lixie! no swearing!"  the youngest of the three scolded

Jeongin and Felix immidiately ran to seungmin's house after school ended. they bombared him with questions. the other annoyed, that he had np choice. He confessed. And the two mentally faced slapped of the others stupidity.

"How can someone be so smart yet dumb at the same time?" jeongin asked furiously.

Seungmin huffed, " you know guys, i'm tired. please just go home. i wanna rest" he said softly while pushing away the two out of his bedroom.

"okay minnie" the two said in unison while they exited the kim's household.

well, uhh yeah-

anyways, have a great day<33

ilove u guys as always ♡><

and happy birthday changbin!♡♡