Chapter 10

A few more days pass and Sam and Gabe are still not talking. Sam is super awkward because he knows that Gabe loves him and that he loves Gabe, but he just can't. He can't act on it when he knows what Gabe has done. He has hurt Sam more than once.

"Sam, can we stop being awkward?" Gabe asks, bringing Sam's attention out of his thoughts.

"I can't Gabe. I was awake the other night. I can't- you hurt me." Sam says, tears coming to his eyes.

"fuck Sammy. I know I hurt you I swear, just give me a chance. I'd never hurt you on purpose and I really love you." Gabe says, seeing tears trickle out of Sam's eyes.

"You don't know how much I want this, Gabe. It's just.. I'm sorry- I can't." Sam says, full on crying now.

Gabe gets up from his chair and sits down on Sam's lap. He wipes Sam's tears away. Sam looks up at Gabe with a questioning look. "Sammy, please don't cry." Gabe says. "I'm so sorry Sammy. I love you so much, please, don't cry." Gabe pleas, also starting to cry.

"Gabriel.." Sam mutters.

"I know Sammy." Gabe says, kissing Sam's cheeks where the tears were. "I know."

~~

Dean and Cas are laying in the Dean cave, just cuddling and talking. "I should talk to Sam, apologize.." Dean says.

"It might help him, but you were drunk. It's not all on you, you know." Cas says, stroking his hand through Dean's hair.

"I know but I want Sam and Gabriel to be okay." Dean says, starting to stand up. "I gotta go talk to him." He says, explaining.

"Okay baby. They'll be okay, just remember that." Cas says, holding onto Dean's hand.

"Okay. I'll be back." Dean says, kissing Cas' knuckles. Dean walks into the map table room and he sees Gabe on Sam's lap. They both look at Dean as he walks in. "Oh- I'm sorry.. I'll just.. go.." he says as he walks back out of the room.

"Look, Sammy, I know I hurt you. Multiple times. But I love you and I'd never hurt you on purpose." Gabe says, putting his hands on Sam's face.

"I know you wouldn't. I wanna try but you've been an asshole to me weather you meant to or not." Sam says.

"I know, I'm so sorry Sam. I didn't mean any of it." Gabe says, tears dripping down his face. "Just- will you stay with me tonight? Just see how it could be?" Gabe asks.

"Okay. I'll stay with you, just promise you won't hurt me again. I definitely couldn't forgive you after another reason I should hate you.." Sam says, pulling Gabe into a hug by his lower back.

"Okay, I promise." Gabe says, hugging Sam, burying his head into Sam's neck. "Wait!" He says pulling back. "Does this mean you can forgive me?" He asks.

"Yes, I'll try." Sam says, smiling. Gabe smiles widely as he quickly leans forward and crashes his lips against Sam's. Sam jumps and Gabe pulls back. "No, I'm okay." Sam says, pulling Gabe back in.

Gabe's tears turn into tears of happiness as the man he loves gives in. He finally can work on his relationship with Sam. Relationship, wow.

Sam pulls back and Gabe smiles at him. Sam laughs and stands up, still holding Gabe, as he walks to his bedroom. Gabe giggles as he gets thrown onto Sam's bed. "Sammy!" He says, laughing as Sam pounces back onto Gabe.

Sam kisses down Gabe's neck and Gabe moans softly. "Babe-" he mutters, but Sam keeps on. He takes of Gabe's shirt quickly and reconnects his lips with the angel's. Gabe moans against Sam's lips as he gets needy for some friction. "Wait wait wait." Gable says and Sam pulls back. "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean we weren't even talking yesterday and now.. we aren't even a couple.." Gabe says, worrying that Sam will regret this.

"Gabriel, I want this. Do you?" Sam asks.

"I- I do but... Sam you hated me like 30 minutes ago." Gabe responds.

"I didn't hate you. I just love you too much. I care too much and it makes everything you do effect me." Sam explains, pressing small kisses to Gabe's neck.

"I love you too, but are you 100% sure?" Gabe asks.

"Yes, I'm sure." Sam says, flushing his body against Gabe's.

"Okay." Gabe says, groaning at that amazing friction.

~~

"Well, guess they're okay now." Dean groans as he shoves his pillow over his head. They've been hearing Gabe and Sam going at it for a little while now.

"Gosh- I don't know how. Sam was pissed." Cas says, not even seeming fazed by their brothers.

"Yeah, I'm glad though." Dean says. "Maybe we should have some fun of our own.. get back at them.." Dean suggests, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hmm." Cas pretended to think. Dean chuckles as he slapped Cas' shoulder playfully. He climbed into Dean's lap and kissed him lustfully.

"Damn Cas, already got me going." Dean smirked as he pulled Cas down.

~~

"Holy hell Sammy." Gabriel says, breathing hard.

"Yeah" Sam agrees, chuckling.

"That cannot be a one time thing." Gabe says, kissing Sam's hand that is wrapped around him.

Sam looks down at Gabe and thinks. Can he completely forgive Gabe and allow himself to be in that relationship? After everything Gabriel has done that's hurt him, he still loves the angel.

"Yeah." Sam finally says, making Gabe look up at him.

"Yeah?" Gabe questions. What does Sam mean by that.

"We can't just do that once." Sam explains.

"Meaning..?" Gabe asks.

"Meaning I.. I forgive you." Sam says, smiling. Gabe shoots up, smiling widely.

"Really?" Gabe asks. Turning to look down at Sam.

"Yeah." Sam says, chuckling at how excited Gabe is.

"Oh my god!" Gabe yells as he drops down and hugs Sam as tight as he can. He climbs up in Sam's lap and kisses him passionately. "I love you I love you I love you." He says over and over again against Sam's lips.

"I love you too, Gabriel." Sam says, pulling back from Gabe's lips.

So finally, Sam forgave Gabriel, and they can finally move forward together. They're so in love and Sam is so glad that he let himself forgive Gabriel.

Gabe is insanely thankful that Sam forgave him. He hurt Sam a lot, but he knew that his love would pay off.

Finally, the two go to sleep, together, loving the feeling of the other wrapped around them.

The End.