Chapter 2

Cas' side

After Cas left Gabe's room, trying to convince him to fall asleep, he went to Dean.

"Dean, what the hell?" He asks, walking into the room, making Dean look up from his laptop.

"What? We were drunk, okay?" Dean says, taking a sip of his beer.

"'Drunk' my ass, what was it the two of you were doing when Sam walked in, huh?" Cas asks, pissed off.

"Cas, look, Gabe said he wanted to make someone jealous, so I offered to you know... make more hickeys to help." Dean explains, realizing how much of an excuse that sounds like.

"That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard." Cas mutters, sitting down by Dean, taking a swig of Dean's beer.

"I know- it was stupid." Dean says. "But you're not mad at me, are you?" He asks, he doesn't want his best friend mad at him too.

"God dammit. No I'm not mad at you. I can't stay mad at you." Cas says, defeated. He loves his best friend, how could he stay mad?

Dean smiles. "Thank youuu." He says. "But what are we gonna do about Sam? He way overreacted." Dean says, not realizing why Sam was mad.

"He didn't overreact. He likes Gabriel." Cas says. "And you sleeping with the person who he's crushing on hurts." He explains. "Go easy on him."

"Sam- Sam doesn't like Gabriel! He's not gay." Dean says, confused.

"Are you gay?" Cas asks.

"No." Dean replies.

"But you still like guys." Cas says. "You don't have to be gay to like the same gender, Dean." He explains. "Sam may be gay though, I don't know. But I do know that he likes Gabriel." Cas states.

Dean wants to punch himself in the face. How could he not see that?! Why Gabriel! Why did he have to sleep with the one person Sam likes?! God he's an idiot. "You're not an idiot, Dean." Cas says, listening to Dean's thoughts.

"I am. I just slept with the one person I shouldn't have." Dean groans. He puts his head in his hands and shuts his laptop. "I should go to bed." He states, standing up and downing the rest of his beer.

"I'll come with you, if that's okay.." Cas says. He doesn't want to leave Dean alone.

"Yeah just don't hog the covers." Dean states, walking to his bedroom.

"'Hog?'" Cas asks.

"Never mind." Dean says, chuckling at the poor clueless angel.

The two lay down in the bed and Dean is out first, snoring lightly. Cas admires his freckles on his resting face. This is the only time he ever gets to see the hunter relaxed like this.

"Goodnight Dean." Cas whispers, smiling. He kisses the hunter on the nose lightly and rolls over to go to sleep.

Sam is out all night at random bar after bar. He just wants to forget everything he saw and start over with Gabe. He wishes he made a move on him before Dean did.

"Hey sweetheart." A lady says, walking up to Sam.

Sam look at her. She's pretty- dark brown hair, brown eyes, short, has the sexiest voice... "Hey." Sam says.

"Whatcha moping about?" She asks Sam. Was he that obvious? "Girl troubles?" She asks.

"Somethin' like that." He says, downing his beer.

"Why don't I take your mind off of it?" She suggests, pulling him close by his belt loops.

"Uh- yeah.. let me pay and we'll get outta here." Sam mutters, hand digging into his pocket for money. He sets whatever he pulled out on the bar and left with this woman.

Before they can even get to the car, she has Sam pushed up against a wall. She kisses him sloppily and full of lust. "Mm baby- what's got you so tense?" She asks, kissing down his neck.

"N-nothing." He stutters.

She, apparently, doesn't like the fact that Sam lied, so she pushes his hands against the brick wall behind him. "I don't like liars." She states.

"M-my brother- he slept with the gu-guy I like." He says, stuttering as she unbuttons his pants.

"Mm- what a shame. This boy is missin' out." She says, pulling Sam out of his pants and boxers.

~~~

Sam groans, trying to shield his eyes at the bright light of the sun through a window. Window? His room doesn't have a window. Where the hell is he?!

He opens his eyes, full on panicking. He's laying on a metal table with his hands and feet bound up. He can't move. What the hell is happening?!

Sam tries to scream for help but his voice is hoarse. He can't make any sound above a low level. "Where the hell am I?" He thinks out loud.

Soon, he hears a metal door opening and a girl walks in. "So you're finally awake.." she tsks. "What am I gonna do to you?" She asks, dragging her fingernail up Sam's chest. Where the hell are his clothes?!

"Who are you?" Sam asks.

"Not important. Next." She says, knowing that Sam has many questions.

"Where am I? What have you done to me?" He asks, angrily. She is just circling him and inspecting him, like a hawk would it's prey.

"You, Sam Winchester, are now mine. You cannot escape and from what you told me, your brother couldn't care less about you so we don't need to worry about him getting in the way of our fun." She says simply.