Chapter 5 : An interesting person

Start from the beginning

However, those were just what Suho was on the surface; he still had another identity that was unimaginable and hard to figured out.

In the recent years, there had been a popular online writer named ‘Inspiring leaf’, his novel [That Year in Those Years] gained instant popularity overnight with millions of views. His few other novels subsequently also gained many positive reviews along with a huge number of hardcore fans.

His latest detective novel, [My World – Volume One] had been released not long ago. The first published release had already hit a hundred thousand copies. In less than two months, it went out of stock. The second published release was set to be twenty thousand copies and it was said to be fully subscribed already. As one could well imagine, the dividends that ‘Inspiring leaf’ was to receive were going to be an impressive amount. Yet for a person of such capabilities, not many had seen him in real life. His conduct was just like his style of work – extremely low-profile.

This low-profile identity however, was not something he could hide from his soon-to-be husband, Zhang Yixing .

According to the information gathered, Suho had an exceptional capability to learn and comprehend when it came to writing and languages. Which was why his works could gather so much attention. Tons of websites hoped to sign contracts with him, and several publishing companies also wanted to publish his works. Even those large-scaled cultural media companies also hoped to invite him to join them. But, he rejected them all. The reason, to everyone’s surprise, was that he was too lazy, and that he couldn’t cope with a nine-to-five job, hence he’s not interested in creating a hassle for others.

The thought of this stupid excuse made Zhang Yixing want to laugh, “Such a childish personality.” Then, when he realized he was laughing, Yixing paused for a moment, and his lips curled upwards again. Perhaps his future life would become interesting.

Suho, the person in question, was still unaware of the predator’s thinking. He was now lazing on the recliner on his balcony with a book covering his face, enjoying the good times while falling asleep. As to the matter about him marrying someone – he was not hung up about it anymore. His personal motto had always been – Everything will turn out for the best.

When Aunt Qin walked in to deliver his glass of milk, she shook her head when she saw a relaxed Suho and mumbled, “This child, how could he be so relaxed.”

Suho removed the book covering his face and replied lazily, “There’s nothing to be anxious about. It’s not like if I’m anxious about it, then that Zhang family’s young master would suddenly raise a revolt against his family, eliminate those minions, defeat his granny and then divorce me before I could marry him.”

Aunt Qin quickly covered Suho ’s mouth, “You, stupid child, watch what you say.”

Suho chuckled, “I’m just joking.”

Aunt Qin then passed him the glass of milk, “Elder madam just told me earlier to inform you that there’ll be a meeting with the Zhang family parents two days from now. The Zhang family’s young master will be there too. She asked you to be prepared, and don’t embarrass her.” Aunt Qin complained unhappily, “Our Junmyeon looks so gorgeous, what is there to pick on? Who knows who’s the one that’ll be embarrassing later.”

Suho drank his glass of milk as he listened to Aunt Qin’s nagging. He thought to himself; So, it’s time to meet huh? Will he be like how he’s rumored? What kind of attitude will he show me? Hate? Disgust? Disdain? As a person who’s going to be married into that family as a male wife, I think I better stop hoping that they’ll show me any positive attitude. How naïve I am. But then again, no matter what, I just need to endure for a year, and then I’ll be freed. At that time, I’ll bring Aunt Qin along with me and leave this place. With my capabilities, I won’t have any issues sustaining the both of us.

Ever since he found out that he had been sold to the Zhang family, suho had entrusted someone to find out more about Yixing.

It was said that Zhang Yixing was a person that was very hard to get along with. With minimal facial expression, he was a man of few words; he had a mild obsession with cleanliness; his character was unpredictable, and he was known to be a moody person.

Taking over the Zhang Establishment Group at the age of twenty-two, within eight years he had evolved Zhang Establishment Group from a middle-leveled enterprise to the multinational corporation it was today. The group involved hotels, food and beverage businesses, entertainment businesses, construction companies, and many other industries. The large-scaled shopping malls under the group’s name were scattered over various major cities in chains.

A person who had a decisive way of dealing with things in the toughest way in the business community – was he a person that could be easily swayed by others? Otherwise, why would he promise to marry another man as his wife? Even if he did prefer men, he should marry a person that he likes, shouldn’t he? There was no reason why he should accept his family’s arrangement and marry a man that he had never seen before.

Also, he was the Zhang family’s first young master, the successor to the Zhang Establishment Group, a highly eligible bachelor. A person like him was highly sought after by those well-bred young ladies from prestigious families. Even if they were rushing this matter urgently, it still didn’t make sense to have an arranged marriage like that.

Even from the photos that his friend got for him, this person had exceptional good looks. With a height of 1.80 meters(i increased his height) , broad shoulders, narrow waist, long legs – a body figure that’s comparable to those renowned models. Sharp facial features and eyes with a deep gaze, a sharp nose, thin lips, healthy, bronze toned skin color and maroon colored hair with slight curls – such a man could easily make any woman scream in excitement and cause men to feel jealous.

It was also reported that countless women from aristocratic families had attempted to crawl onto his bed naked, just for a single night of passion. Many men, for example, famous celebrities and international models, had also tried to sneak into bed with him; not for any status but just for one night of love.

The thought of it gave Suho chills down his spine; he really couldn’t understand the thoughts of those men and women, and the sexual part – he just couldn’t accept it.

Thinking about the meeting two days later made Suho a little frustrated. Although all those were just rumors from the media, it still took to hands to clap. What if he was bisexual, then what would he do?

Among the countless candidates, the Zhang family chose him – there must be a reason behind it. If there was really some reasoning behind it, then maybe he would be able to fight for some rights for himself.

If it was just a business dealing, he wouldn’t mind fighting to gain something for himself.

He could only hope that the day they all met, he would have a chance to speak individually with zhang Yixing .

Update : 15 Oct 2021
Total words : 1919

Update : 15 Oct 2021Total words : 1919