#LFD 20

I updated soon !

Here is the update of LOVE FATE DESTINY ❤

♡♡♡

Prachi and Ranbir were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace . Ranbir's hands were encircled around her waist and Prachi's head was on Ranbir's chest . Their legs were tangled .

BLISS !

Prachi slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranbir sleeping cutely . Prachi slapped Ranbir's cheek making him wake .

" Wake up Sleepy Head " Prachi said .

" You are getting mischievous day by day " Ranbir said and caught her hands .

He slowly slapped her cheeks and started tickling her 

" Say sorry " Ranbir said while tickling her .
" Sorry Sorry " Prachi said laughing .

" Let you have that fear over me forever" Ranbir said .

Prachi again slapped him making him frown .

" You are gone today Chikchiki " Ranbir said and started chasing her .

Prachi started running around the room . While chasing Prachi , Ranbir stumbled over a pillow and fell down . Prachi started laughing seeing Ranbir . Ranbir was lost in her laughter admiring her but soon realisation hit him . He immediately pulled Prachi over him and held her tightly by her waist .

" Leave me ! We are getting late to the college " Prachi said trying to free herself from his grip .

" Weren't you getting late to college when you were laughing at me " He asked .

" Please leave me . We are getting late " Prachi asked with puppy eyes .

" Okay ! But I won't leave you easily " Ranbir said .

" Give me a kiss " Ranbir asked showing his cheeks .

Prachi immediately kissed him and ran into the washroom .

After an hour , Prachi and Ranbir reached the home . Ranbir was standing in front of the mirror and adjusting his collars when Prachi came . Prachi came and stood before Ranbir hiding the mirror .

" Prachi I am getting ready " Ranbir said .

" First I will get ready then you " Said Prachj and continued her work .

He twirled Pravhi towards him and said ,

" Help me in getting ready "

" Ranbir " Prachi said .

" Are you kid ? " She asked .

" You used to help me before . You Don't love me " Ranbir said and started his rantings .

Prachi pecked his lips stopping him .
" Stop it ! I will help you " She said and adjusted his collar .

While Pranbir was busy in their own world of Love , somebody barged into the room .

" Prachi " Called the person shocked seeing her with Ranbir whereas Prachi stood shocked looking at the person .

Who is the person ?

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..