#LFD 4

•~♡~•

Life is full of surprises ,

Life is full of miracles ,

Life is full of challenges ,

Life can always handle any kind of pain ,

A dead soul repeats itself to become stronger everyday .

•~♡~•

Prachi was sitting in the library with a book wide open but she was lost somewhere else . Suddenly , someone shouted near her ears and she pushed the person behind her . She turned back only to find Anurag lying on the floor . She saw Prerna who was laughing catching her stomach .

" Silence , this is a library " said the librarian .

" Sorry Anurag " said Prachi while helping him .

" Yaar you are completely unpredictable Ouch " he said making Prachi frown .

" Stop laughing , Prerna " said Anurag as he saw that Prerna was laughing till now .

" Okay fine " she said controlling her laughter .

" Okay , I know how to make you stop laughing " he said coming close to her . He came near and slowly brushed his cheeks with her cheeks .

" Guys , I am a little girl , don't do these in front of me , I might get spoiled " said Shahana closing her eyes .

" You are an idiot " said Prerna pushing Anurag .

" You are already spoiled , there is no need to spoil you " said Anurag smacking her head .

" Come one guys , let's go " Rhea said taking her books .

" You guys carry on , I'll be there " Prachi said .

" Fine , come soon or else the lecture will start " said Rhea .

Prachi smiled at her . After they all left , she sat and closed her eyes . She was searching for solace which could be found only in Ranbir . She checked the time and left the library . While going to the class , she bumped into someone , she was shocked to see the person . He was revealed to be
.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..