#LFD 15

Ranbir made Prachi stand on her foot . Prachi stood there feeling the cold breeze against her soft skin .

" Prachi I need to talk with something really important " Ranbir said breaking the silence .

Prachi looked at him . There was a lot of things revolving around her head . Without thinking for a second , Prachi asked ,

" Ranbir , Do you want to divorce me ? "

Ranbir didn't know how to react . He felt as if the whole world crashed . He stood silent without saying anything .

" Ranbir " Prachi called out .

" Yes Prachi , I need divorce from you . We are separated already and it will be better if we both get separated legally too " Ranbir said with a heavy heart .

Prachi didn't say anything but just nodded her head .

" Let's tell about this to our family  tomorrow morning " Ranbir said and got into the car .

Prachi was looking out of the window . She was reminiscing the beautiful moments she spent with Ranbir some time ago and now everything had changed . Tears were flowing across her cheeks .

Ranbir was driving with a heavy heart . He was thinking about their life , how it had changed drastically . He glanced at Prachi who was looking out of the window .

" I feel that I am the reason for this divorce . I spoke without thinking anything . I had hurt his feelings but why did he accept for the divorce if he didn't want to ? " she thought and remembered about their moments .

" I think you want divorce from me . I won't stop you Prachi but it's hurting me a lot about thinking of divorce " Ranbir thought and reminisced their memories .

FLASHBACK STARTS

Prachi was sitting in the room and studying when Ranbir entered the room . Ranbir saw Prachi studying and silently went to the bed without disturbing her . He waited for Prachi to come and sleep but she was so engrossed in her studies that she failed to notice Ranbir .

" Prachi , come let's sleep " Ranbir said .

" When did you come " she asked turning towards him .

" When you were studying " Ranbir said .

Prachi closed her books and went near Ranbir . She laid on Ranbir's lap and Ranbir caressed her hair . Ranbir bent down and kissed her forehead .

" I love you Prachi " Ranbir said .

" I love you more " Prachi said .

" No , I love you more " Ranbir said pulling her cheeks .

" No I love you more " said Prachi sitting straight .

" Prachi , I love you more and you better  accept it " he said kissing her cheeks .

" Mr Baklu I love you more " she said kissing his forehead .

" Okay I accept that you love me more " Ranbir said pulling her back to his lap .

Prachi was sitting in Ranbir's lap hugging him tightly .

" I know you love me more " Prachi said .

" How do you know ? " Ranbir asked .

" Beacause you are the best husband a girl could ever get " Prachi said and kissed his eyes .

" I need to be the best husband as I have got the best girl as my wife " he said and kissed her nose tip .

" Okay now stop it . Don't you think the atmosphere is getting too much romantic " Prachi asked raising her eyebrows .

" This is too much " Ranbir said like a kid .

" Yes I am also saying the same it is getting too much " Prachi said and giggled making Ranbir frown .

Prachi laid on the bed and covered herself with the blanket . Ranbir laid beside her and hugged her .

" Ranbir you will never leave me right ?" Prachi asked .

" My love for you has no end and my love for you will be alive even after my death " he said .

Prachi pushed him and turned to the other side of the bed .

" I have told you a lot of time not to talk about death but you " she said and stopped unable to continue .

Ranbir slowly made her turn towards him . He wiped the tears with his thumb .

" I am sorry chikchiki " he said holding his ears .

" Ask sorry properly by standing up " she said .

Ranbir was about to stand up when she stopped him .

" First promise me that you will never leave me " she said forwarding her hand .

" Promise , I will be with you forever " he said .

" If you give me a kiss then the promise will get more stronger " he said showing his cheeks .

Prachi pecked his lips .

" I didn't expect this from you Chikchiki" he said coming close to Prachi .

But Prachi stopped him and said

" First complete your punishment " She said smirking .

Ranbir with no choice started doing sit ups . There was only laughter and happiness all around them .

FLASHBACK ENDS

Prachi wiped the tears which was flowing across her cheeks . Ranbir applied the car's brake . Prachi looked around and found that they have reached the home . Prachi didn't say anything to Ranbir , she quickly entered the home . She ignored everyone and went to her room .

PRECAP : I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU....... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE UPDATE 🤞

VOTE ⭐

COMMENT 💌

WILL UPDATE SOON 😁

YOURS ,

      SUHANA 🤠