#LFD 13

•~♡~•

Even when the sky falls
to the ground

And no matter who leaves you 

I will always be there for you 

•~♡~•

The sun shamelessly peeped into the room where a couple was sleeping in each other's embrace. The sun rays fell on Ranbir's face making him wake . He looked at Prachi who was sleeping in his embrace . Ranbir felt happy and complete . He placed a kiss on her forehead and slowly woke up without disturbing her . But Prachi woke up when she lost his warmth . She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes . Ranbir  smiled at her cute antics .

Prachi saw Ranbir standing and remembered yesterday's events .

" Sorry , yesterday I told you stay here " said Prachi not looking at him .

" It's okay " saying this Ranbir rushed out of her room .

" Did I say something wrong ? " she asked to herself as Ranbir left the room .

Ranbir went to his room and closed the door in anger .

" Is she regretting that she told me to stay with her ? " Ranbir thought . 

" She is feeling sorry as if I am third person to her . Am I not her husband ? " he said .

" I have lost her trust and love . I have lost it " he said crying . 

Soon he went downstairs after getting ready . After completing the breakfast everyone left for their work . 

IN COLLEGE 

" Today I need to complete my assignment after I go home" said Anurag .

" Which one ? " Prachi asked .

" The one which was given a month before " Anurag said .

" You always like to do the assignment a day before the last day right ? " Prerna asked .

" Yes " Rhea and Shahana said together . 

" Oh My God ! Who is saying this ? Among us , only Prachi completes her work before hand . Others don't do it . We all do at the last minute " said Anurag and Prachi bursted into laughter .

" Oh God ! I need to meet professor Sara . She told me to meet her in the morning " said Prachi hitting her head . 

" Guys I will see you soon " said Prachi and left the place . 

Prachi went to meet the professor while going she saw Ranbir and Aditya and standing . 

" What are these two doing together ? " she thought . 

She peeped into the room and saw principal along with the professor whom she came in search for .

" Mr Ranbir Kohli , how could you beat a student ? " asked the principal .

Prachi stood shocked hearing it . She saw that Ranbir was standing quietly without saying anything . She knocked the room and gained everyone's attention .

" Miss Mehra , what are you doing here ? " questioned Professor Sara . 

" Mam , you told me to meet you hence I came " Prachi said . 

" I will be there soon . Wait for some time " said Professor Sara . 

" Sir , if you don't mind shall I say you something " Prachi asked the principal . 

" Yes , Miss Mehra . Go ahead " said the principal .

" Sir , there is no fault of Ranbir sir in this " she said abruptly .

" Miss Mehra , you don't know what happened ? " said the principal .

" No sir , I very well know what happened because I was there at that time " said Prachi .

" What do you mean , Miss Mehra " he asked her confused .

Prachi narrated what happened yesterday and how Ranbir saved her when Aditya misbehaved with her . The principal didn't know how to react after hearing Prachi .

" I am so sorry Mr Kohli . I reacted just by hearing one side of story . Thank you so much you have saved our college's student . I am really thankful to you " he said thanking Ranbir .

" And you , you will be suspended from the college for fifteen days " Principal said shocking Aditya .

" Sir , shall I leave to my class " Prachi asked .

" Thank you so much , Miss Mehra . You have helped us a lot today " the principal said to which Prachi smiled . 

Prachi came out of the room and was walking in the corridor when Ranbir came . 

" Thank you so much " Ranbir said .

" Even I need to say thank you " Prachi said smiling . 

" Why didn't you tell the truth to principal " Prachi asked . 

" I didn't want you to get into more troubles . Hence I didn't say anything " he said with a smile and Prachi looked at him in an awe .

" Will you come on a coffee date with me ? " Ranbir asked forwarding his hands . 

" Date means just a cup of coffee with me in the evening " he said .

Prachi looked at him surprised . She didn't except this from him all of a sudden . She didn't know what to do whether to accept it or not . She hadn't forgiven him yet , she was fighting with her inner self whether to accept it or not . 

Ranbir was looking at her with hope . Finally , Prachi decided what to do .

WILL PRACHI GO ON COFFEE DATE WITH RANBIR ? ☕

PRECAP : PRANBIR ROMANCE 🙈

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE UPDATE 🤞

VOTE ⭐

COMMENT 💌 

WILL UPDATE SOON 😁

YOURS , 

       SUHANA 🤠