#LFF 6

•~♡~•

I lie awake tonight,
Wishing of things I can change
I try to convince myself
But it's all so strange .

Why do we do this,
Try to hurt the other more,
Only to watch one
Walk right out the door?

I love you so much,
Yet I push you to the point of breaking,
But why do you play with my heart
And never stop taking?

Is this the end
Or a new beginning?
Only one can guide me
When my head is spinning.

Don't push,
Don't try,
Don't stress,
Don't cry.

That is what plays
Over in my head
As I try to close my eyes
And just go to bed.

•~♡~•

Prachi was completely lost the rest of the day . Prerna and Anurag questioned her regarding her unusual behaviour . Prachi didn't say anything to them . Rhea and Shahana knew the reason for behaviour . Prachi returned home from the college . She was trying to solve the riddles of her life. She was wondering about her happy life with Ranbir , how it all changed in a day and their lack of communication .

" Now I need to face him in college and also in the home , how will I do it ? " she thought to herself .

" Prachi , where are you lost ? " asked Pragya who saw her daughter lost somewhere for a long time .

" What happened ? " Prachi asked when Rhea jolted her out of her world .

" I am asking you , what happened to you ? " Pragya asked her daughter in a concerned voice .

Prachi didn't say anything but she immediately hugged Pragya tightly . Pragya responded her hug and rubbed her back slowly . Everyone felt bad for Prachi .

" Prachi , is everything fine " asked Pallavi patting her head .

She broke the hug and looked at everyone . Her eyes was red and her face was looking gloomy . She was not their chirpy and happy Prachi . She didn't tell anyone what happened but she quickly ran to her room .

" What happened ? " Abhi asked to Rhea and Shahana .

" They both met each other " Shahana said to everyone .

" They both spoke only once but I don't know what they spoke " Rhea said .

" She was not at all concentrating the class even Prerna asked what has gotten into her " said Shahana thinking how Prachi was in the class today .

" Mom , you know what " Rhea stopped as she saw Ranbir entering .

" Ranbir " Vikram called .

He too was in the same state of Prachi . He didn't know what to do or how to react . He was walking lifelessly . He was repenting his mistake but the thing which mattered to him the most was Prachi's ignorance . She had completely changed and somewhere he was also responsible for this .