#LFD 3

•~♡~•

Always remember ,
my heart holds you
when my arms can't .

•~♡~•

•~♡~•

Dear love ,
you may be out of my sight ,
but not out of my mind .

•~♡~•

Two souls were trying so hard to sleep as their heart and mind was completely out of their control and was busy missing someone . Sleep was far away for both Ranbir and Prachi , they were thinking about how they will face each other and what would happen . Meeting each other would only remind their life's saddest part which they both want to forget .

It was twelve at night . Ranbir was returning from the kitchen after refilling the bottle he had . He crossed Prachi's room . He was unable to pass her room like that his heart was being pulled in her direction . He knew that she was the one who ruled his heart , is ruling his heart and will forever rule his heart . He didn't know what to do . After battling with his inner self , he decided to knock her room door and speak to her once . He raised his hands but stopped in the middle of the air . Her words rang in his mind . He rested his back against the door , he stood there silently crying . He heard some door unlocking sound and thought someone must be coming . He quickly wiped his tears and headed towards his room .

As soon as Ranbir left the place , Prachi's room door opened . She peeped outside and looked here and there .

" Was somebody present here a minute ago " Prachi thought with her hands on her hip . She once again examined her surroundings , she went in and closed the door half -heartedly . 

" Did Ranbir come here ? " she questioned herself breathing heavily. 

" No , why would he come here ? No he won't come and meet me . Why would he come and meet me ? I mean nothing to him . He must sleeping peacefully in his room " she said convincing herself as she got reminded of his words in the past . 

Meanwhile , Ranbir was standing in front of the mirror and was thinking about Prachi . 

" Why do I feel like Prachi is missing me ? " Ranbir asked himself .

" No , she only told me to stay away from her life , then why would she miss me " he said answering the question himself .

" What will she be doing right now ? Will she be thinking about me ? Ranbir what are you thinking , she went to sleep even before you came , she must enjoying her sleep " he said with a sad and a disappointed face .

•~♡~•

THE TALE OF THE BROKEN HEARTS

His broken soul was screaming

A scream that no one could ever hear

He drowned and anguished himself 

In a deep ocean of despair