#LFD 5

•~♡~•

Every time I think of you,

I shed more than a tear or two.

Darling, I miss you so much,

even your eyes, and tender touch.

Why did we have to depart,

When we were bound at heart?

Love for me, was never a game,

and I still love you the same.

Just like the way I love you,

I hope you love me too.

•~♡~•

They both were looking at each other with pure love and pain . Prachi was the first one to come out of the trance .

" I am sorry sir , this is the class " she said entering the class .

" Guys , an important announcement please back to your places " Prachi announced after she entered the class . 

" He is Mr Ranbir Kohli , a cardiologist by profession , he will be handling special lectures for the final year students , welcome him guys " Prachi said looking at Ranbir .

" Good morning sir , we are glad to meet you " everyone said .

" Thank you Miss Mehra for the introduction and glad to meet you all " said Ranbir smiling .

" You were the one who always call me as Mrs Kohli but today you yourself called me as Miss Mehra , this proves that till now you blame me for that incident " Prachi thought silently wiping her tears . 

" Ok , then now let's get into the class , we will start with an intro of everyone " he said making everyone smile .

Everyone was introducing themselves and finally it was Prachi's turn .

" I am Prachi Mehra " she started .

" She is the university topper " said Anurag giggling .

" A cute bookworm " Prerna continued .

" We all accept it " everyone said .

She turned and glared everyone . 

" You introduce yourself as Prachi Mehra but still you are Prachi Kohli , maybe you never want me back in your life after all I blamed you but you never let me apologize to you nor you listen to me , you simply misunderstood me " Ranbir thought seeing Prachi .

" Enough guys , let's start the classes " Ranbir said making everyone quiet .

Ranbir started the class . The class went on really well . Ranbir was a really interactive professor and everyone liked him . Prachi was completely silent the whole hour .