#LFD 9

•~♡~•
You are the 

one that I love 

so I hope that you forgive me , 

I can't live 

without you by 

my side 

~RANBIR
•~♡~•

•~♡~•

The saddest part in life is 

pretending not to love a person 

when you really do . 

~PRACHI 
•~♡~•

Prachi came downstairs with her books and bag .

" Have you completed your assignment ? " Shahana asked .

" Yes , I completed " Prachi said .

" What about Anurag ? Did you ask him ? " Rhea asked making Ranbir frown .

" Don't talk about that idiot " Prachi said making Ranbir happy but her next sentence made him disappointed .

" He called me at night and till 12 , I was helping him in his assignment " Prachi said remembering him .

" Why is he asking Prachi to help in his assignment ? Doesn't he have any boy friends ? " Ranbir said under his breath .

" Are you jealous " asked Aryan who heard him .

" Of course , I will be . She is my wife " Ranbir said and Sid looked at him in awe .

" You will know it only when you are in my state " he said and they both laughed .

" What happened Aryan and Sid ? " asked Abhi seeing them laugh .

" No uncle , Aryan said that how come Shahana completed her assignment " said Ranbir and laughed . Aryan looked at him shocked . He looked at Shahana who was throwing daggers through her eyes . Before he could say the truth , Shahana started scolding him .

" Prachi , who gave you assignment ? " Pragya asked her daughter even though she knew the person  .

" It was Ranbir Jiju " Rhea started but Prachi stopped her in the middle .

" Professor , Ranbir professor " Prachi said looking at  him .

Ranbir was feeling very bad seeing Prachi's behaviour towards him . But he knew that he deserved this completely . He looked at Prachi who was getting blessing from Vikram and Pallavi . He was regretting his behaviour seeing the bond between Prachi and Dida . 

" Prachi , Ranbir is going to college . He will drop you " Vikram said . 

" No Papa , I will go in cab " Prachi said refusing him . 

" Are you both coming are not ? " she asked glaring Shahana and Rhea .

" Let's go " saying this they left the home .

" Ok , then I need to go to college " Ranbir said standing from his place .

" I am sorry for her cold behaviour " Pragya said as Ranbir was feeling bad .