(41) Wedding Day Bliss

A year later, 

On the lakeside was a platform built just for Bucky's and Izzy's wedding day. Chairs and pink flowers were lined. It was a beautiful spring afternoon.

Bucky and his groomsmen were lined up beside the minister, Steve was on double duty of giving away the bride and best man. So he was missing from the line up. 

Everyone took their seats when it was time, the bridesmaids walked down ending with Brooke her matron of honor. 

Hailey Reinhart's cover of "Can't Help Falling In Love." Began to play as Steve and James walked Izzy down the aisle. 

Bucky cried and squatted, and when they reached him James helped him stand up. 

"James Buchanan, you have had my heart since I was 13. No one else could ever take the love I have had for you. I saw my parents marriage, and thats all I wanted for us. Except for the whole dying part I want to grow old and gray with you. Make you do silly things around the house when you retire, but more importantly love you till our dying day. You are the man of my dreams." 

"Isabella Presley, I have loved you since I was 13, you are the girl who stole my heart its why I wanted my first kiss with you. When I see my parents I see our future, everything I want for us is what they had. Their fairytale is my favorite, and even though it took us awhile to get here I believe its what makes us stronger. I am thankful that you have accepted my daughters, and forgiven me where I failed you. I will spend the rest of my life loving you, and holding your hand till we take our last breathes." 

They exchanged rings and sealed their ceremony with a kiss. 

When they had their reception, their first dance was "Nobody" by Dylan Scott..

James led her out on the dance floor, "James.." she whispered as "My Girl" by the Temptations began to play. 

She began to cry, that was her and Joe's song. 

Bucky danced with his mom to "Mother" by Sugarland 

Bucky and Izzy went to Gaitlinburg TN for their honeymoon.