"And what do we do with the red head?"

"We are not killing her," I said with a glare at him. "She could still be useful so we should just assign her some guards and keep her around. Hopefully her husband thinks she's dead."

Vittore's jaw ticked. "I say we torture her."

I sighed. "It'll do no good. She's clearly scared of something. We just have to find out what it is..."

"And how do you expect to do that?" Vittore asked.

"Your mother. She-"

"No," Vittore quickly protested, cutting me off. "My mother stays out of all of this."

"But she is really good at getting to people with her kindness and stuff. She could pull the truth from Angel and-"

"I said no tesoro. My mother will not get involved in anything concerning my mafia as much as I can help it. She's already been through enough."

I sighed, finding it cute Vittore cared so much for his mother. I did care for Faye too, she was awesome but I did think she would have been great at getting information from Angel.

"Fine. We'll keep Faye out of this," I mumbled, crossing my arms and thinking of our next move. I leaned against the counter and crossed my arms.

We had the mafia convention, I still had to get to my parents and the Crimson Raven to kill Jordan... I run a hand down my face. There was so much to do and yet, so little time. We had about four weeks to the mafia convention, that was more than enough time to find my father, track him down and kill him right?

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Vittore asked and I blinked, finding he had caged me against the counter.

"You think my head is pretty?" I asked because what other response was there.

"Sì, among other things," the Italian whispered, his face coming closer to mine. My heart hammered in my chest at the thought of what was going to happen and what had happened just minutes before in my room.

Vittore's head dipped and he pressed a kiss to my jaw, trailing down to my neck. My eyes closed in bliss and I moved my head back and to the side to give him more access. My hands tangled in the shirt he was wearing as I pulled him closer and his arms wrapped around my waist.

Meanwhile...

Unknown POV

"I'm going to the bathroom," I said standing up from the couch, getting tired of waiting for Vittore and whatever the black girl's real name was to come back. I walked up the stairs, my eyes momentarily looking down at the others below.

I noticed the door to Dalia's room was open. I glanced down the hall before I slipped in. I looked around, my eyes trying to find something I could use to report back to my boss. Then, I could finally get out of this fucking mafia. Sucking my way up to the top was no easy feat and I hated every second of it.

They all treated me like I was dirt under their shoe. I'll show them.

I saw a stack of documents on Dalia's bed and when I moved closer, I stepped on a pen. I picked it up before standing and placing the document in my hand. I whistled lowly. It was a marriage contract. Vittore was one smart fucker that's for sure.

I flipped through and saw a section Dalia hadn't filled out yet.

Do you want to provide an heir to the Martinelli familia?

Yes

No

Chuckling to myself, I used the pen to check yes, smiling at the contract. This was sure to cause some trouble. I picked up my phone and took a few pictures. I'd share them with the boss when I felt like it.

He didn't treat me much better than the assholes here. Why should I give him all the information I have? I've lied to him a few times before for one reason and one reason only. I want this mafia to myself. My boss thinks he can just take out Vittore? I've been working with him for years, I know he's one tough fucker to deal with.

My boss was going to lose and I was going to make sure he did because after the mafia convention, things were all going to be just laid down for me. I smiled and set everything back before going downstairs again.

Peyton looked back at me with a frown. "I thought you were going to take a leak. That was pretty quick."

"Couldn't find the bathroom so I just came back down here. I can hold it till I get back to my room," I said moving past them to the kitchen. I knocked on the door twice before pushing it open to find Dalia and Vittore standing away from each other, the younger girl looking a bit breathless and untidy.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Peachy!" she responded with a bit of a snarl in her tone.

"Great. Time for a team meeting then."