Chapter 12.

You and Pika seemed to talk for hours in the kitchen, just catching up. It had gotten dark, and you were both getting pretty tired.

The boys all shuffled into the kitchen and Liam wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "I'm going to bed, Mew. I'll try to talk to you tomorrow, if I can get a word in." He chuckled into the crook of your neck, and kissed it.

"I'm so sorry Li!" You told him, and spun around to give him a hug.

"Me too." Pika said, "I didn't mean to steal your girlfriend from you."

"It's okay. I don't think I've ever seen her so happy!" Liam admitted.

"I'm pretty sure I was more happy the day I met you." You told him. "Not that I don't love you Pika, but... He's Liam freaking Payne!"

"I understand." Pika said, then turned towards the boys. "One day, me and Mew were putting posters up in her room and she told me that if she ever met Liam, she knew that she'd instantly fall in love with him. I don't think either of us ever imagined that he'd fall in love with her too!"

"The moment Liam saw her, he told me that there was something special about her. I think it was love at first sight..." Niall said.

"Aww! Is that true Li?" You asked him.

"Yeah. But I didn't think you would like me back." He admitted. "I thought that Harry was your favorite."

You laughed a little bit, "I was a Niall girl for a long time..." You admitted while biting your lip. "Also, it's a good thing that I wasn't that much of a Harry girl knowing the information I know now! But on that same day Pika told you about, I realized that me and you actually had a lot more in common Li, and I could actually see myself marrying you." You were about to start rambling, but Harry stopped you.

"What was that last part?" He asked.

"What part?" You asked him without realizing what you had just said.

"About you marrying Liam." Harry explained.

"Oh... I... Umm... Yeah." You admitted. "Not right away... But someday."

You looked up at Liam and he smiled. "Someday babe." He said quietly. Then he kissed you softly on the lips, and hugged you tightly.

"By the way." Pika interrupted. "I have a date with Charlie tomorrow at noon. I should probably go to bed."

"Oh okay. Good night Pika!" You told her and she went upstairs.

"I'm going to bed too." Zayn said with a yawn, and went to his room.

All the boys, except Liam, followed suit and went to bed. "Come on Mew." Liam said with his back facing you. He bent down slightly so you could jump on his back.

"Fine." You said, accepting defeat. You jumped on his back, and he carried you to your room.

He started walking away, but you grabbed his hand. "It's cold in my room Li." You whined.

"I'll keep you warm." He said with a smile, and walked in.

.

..

...

..

.

A/N- I'm sorry that it's been so long since I last updated! At least it feels like it's been a long time!

Anyway, if there is anything you want to see in the next chapter, then leave a comment! Don't forget to vote and fan please! Thank you all for reading!!

Also, If you want to read my other One Direction fanfic Never Forget, I just updated yesterday! If you do read it, and have any suggestions post a comment on that! Thanks! :)