Chapter 10.

After all of you were finished eating breakfast, you sat down to watch a movie. "What should we watch guys?" You asked them, kneeling by the DVD case.

"Toy Story!" "Love Actually!" "Justin Bieber!" "The Titanic!" "I'm cool with whatever..."

You laughed by all the responses because it was what you expected that they would say. "You're funny!" You told them while putting a movie on. "And just so predictable." You said plopping down next to Liam. "Kinda..." You added while looking at Harry, and then down at the necklace.

Harry smile at himself proudly. "What movie did you put in?" He asked.

"It's called What's Your Number." You told him. "I bought it like a month ago, and took it out of the plastic, but never got around to watching it." You explained.

"Ooooh. What's it about?" Niall asked.

"You'll have to watch a see." You replied with a wink.

Liam put  his arm around you, and you all started watching the movie.

...

Halfway though the movie your phone started vibrating, so you got up and answered it.

"Hello?" You asked.

"MEW!!!!" Screamed the voice on the other line, you actually had to pull the phone away from your ear. "It's Pika!"

"PIKA!" You screamed back. "You gotta a new number??" You asked looking at your phone.

"Obviously!" She laughed. "Hey.. I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it?" You asked excitedly. Just then the doorbell rang, "Hold on a second."

You answered the door, but nobody was there. 

"That was weird..." You said to yourself. "Are you still th-"

"MEW!!!!" Pika screamed while jumping towards the door.

"What the hell Pika?!?!" You screamed back clutching your heart, bending over, and breathing heavy. "You almost gave me a heart attack!!"

"OW!" She yelled.

"Ha Ha." You laughed sarcastically. "For someone who isn't a Directioner, you sure do know their songs don't you?" You asked playfully.

"Shut up!" She answered, and slapped your arm.

"Well come in then!" You told her, and she closed the door behind her.

"Pause it real quick babe." You told Liam.

"AWW! Babe!!" Pika mocked.

"Don't be jealous!" You said pushing her. You both laughed,and then you turned towards the boys. "Guys, this is Patricia, but you can call her Pika. She's my best friend!"

"Nice to meet you Pika." Liam said jumping off the couch. "I'm Liam, and I'm Mew's boyfriend. Obviously..."

"I'm Niall." "Zayn." "Louis." "Harry."

"It's nice to meet you all!" She told them. "Especially you Liam. Mew talks about you like craaaaazy!"

"Well, good. I'm 'craaaaazy' about her." Liam answered winking at you.

You winked back. "Hey Pika. Wanna hear some fun news that I found out yesterday?"

"Sure!" She answered excitedly.

"Harry's my brother!" You told her.

"WHAAAT!!" She yelled. "How awkward for you!!!"

"Why is that awkward??" Harry asked.

"She had a massive crush on you!" Pika squealed before you could stop her.

"Did she now?" Louis piped in. "Oh, please tells us more about her fangirl days!!"

"Why tell you when I can show you?" She told him.

"NO!" You yelled. "That is a very, very, VERY bad idea!!"

"How much of a Directioner were you?" Zayn asked.

"Were? More like 'Are' because she still is one! She fangirls everyday!!" Pika told them while looking at her phone.

"Not as much, nor as bad..." You said meekly. Looking helplessly at your friend.

Pika laughed, then looked at you. She quickly stopped and then put away her phone. "It's not that important." She said. "Just know what she still loves you all, but she doesn't talk to all the Update accounts or asks to be shipped anymore. Which has an obvious reason." 

"Thank you." You mouthed to her, to which she nodded her head in reply.

You loved your best friend, but sometimes you wondered about her. She the same height as you, but has strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, and isn't afraid of anything. Which scares the living daylights out of you.

"Who did you used to get shipped with?" Liam asked.

"Oh... Well, all of you at one point. Does it really matter who I got shipped with the most?" You answered.

"Yes!" Pika answered. "I won't show them your Twitter, if you admit who you got shipped with a lot!" She turned towards the boys, "and I mean. A LOT!"

All the boys stared at you, and  you kept looking around not wanting to answer. "Louis..." You said while looking down, and then smiled. "Lew and Mouis were totally our ship names." You said to Louis and laughed.

"I win!!" Louis yelled and high fived Zayn.

"Wow." Liam said.

"Yeah." You replied. "Some of the girls were very nice and told me I looked like Eleanor. I never really saw it, but I appreciated it!" You said.

"I can see it." Niall said, and Louis smacked the back of his head. "Ouch!" Niall said and sat back on the couch.

"I'd rather not have a girl I live with look like my girlfriend, besides my girlfriend. Especially Harry's sister, that's just not good." Louis said.

"Wh-" Harry was about to ask.

"Let it go." You told Harry, and quickly changed the subject. "How long are you here for?" You asked Pika.

"A few days. My backpacking through Europe idea is the best thing I've ever done!" She answered. "And I get to see you, and meet your new family! Remember boys. Nobody can take my place, not ever you Mr. Liam." Pika said while pointing a stern finger at Liam and then hugged you tightly. 

"I would never!" Liam said with a shocked/hurt look on his face.

"Well, I hope you weren't planning onstaying at some hotel because you're more than welcome to stay here. Where's your stuff? I'll put it up in my room." You told her.

"Thanks Mew. Is that okay with the rest of you?" She asked the boys.

"It's fine as long as you don't tell anybody that I'm Mew's brother." Harry answered. "We have to keep that under wraps for now, you know?" 

"I completely understand." She answered and saluted him. 

You all laughed and then you led her upstairs to your room. "This is gonna be the best few days ever!!' You told her.

"Oh yeah!" She replied. "Where's the bathroom by the way?"

"Down the hall, and the first door on the right." You told and took her bag. "I'll put this in my room, and I'll see you downstairs."

"Sounds good!" She answered and went into the bathroom.

You practiaclly danced down the stairs and then lept onto the couch with a huge smile on your face.

The boys stared at you, and all you could say was, "This is gonna be the best few days ever!!'

They all laughed and then started the movei again. 

Believe in Love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें