°.•✮☽Seven☾✮•.°

Start from the beginning

And as the locket inside it opened on its own, the picture inside left him shocked.

"Nya?" he said to himself.

The Djinn moved back, holding the locket close to his chest. "If only that were Nya," he told him, growling. "How do you know her?"

"I... we're..." He paused. "It doesn't matter now, just let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone about this!"

He brought his hook to lift his chin, smiling wickedly. "Would you say you wish to be let go?"

He grinned as if he had found his saviour. "Yes! Yes, of course I do! I wish—"

However, his saviour arrived in another form.

"Nadakhan," a familiar voice hissed.

The Djinn, Nadakhan, turned around, his arms wrapped around his back as he faced the girl.

"Nya, pleasure to see ye again," he said, his voice innocent and cunning. "Looking for something?"

Hadn't his vision been covered by the Djinn's figure, he was sure he would've seen Nya fuming on the other side.

"You know what I'm looking for."

"Nya!" he shouted, but the monkey responded by putting duct tape on his mouth.

"Really, Nya? Ye chose a human over me?" the Djinn said, his older age suddenly becoming more relevant to his words.

"And you chose me based on the fact I look like your dead wife?" she deadpanned, crossing her arms. "Let Jay go."

Just as the other pirates stepped forward, Nya pushed past them, taking Jay in her arms.

He was... surprised, to say the least.

She looked at the window and smiled sheepishly. "Promise not to be mad at me for this," she said.

He raised an eyebrow in confusion, however, it didn't take long for her words to take meaning as the window opened, sending him down along with it.

Between his screams and muffled yells, he had almost forgotten he was falling.

When suddenly, he stopped.

When he looked up, he was met with a young man's face.

Tilting his chin just a bit more, his wolf ears became all the more apparent.

Realising he was in his surprisingly muscular arms, he awkwardly hugged his neck, trying his best not to freak out.

"Thanks," he said awkwardly.

"So, you must be Jay, huh?" the man said. He raised his one arm to shake his, and it was only then when he realised he was holding him up with only one arm. "I'm Cole."

He shook his hand and smiled. "Jay."

"My name is Zane," he heard another voice behind him. "And you are?"

He turned, only for his face to collide with a tall, lanky man's; only part of his face was metallic, causing a thud to play out when they crushed.

He rubbed his forehead in pain. "Jay. Jay Walker."

"Did Nya throw you out a window?" Zane asked.

He nodded.

He sighed. "It's the third time she has done it to someone this month."

"Oh, chillax Zane," Cole said, swishing his tail. "It's a wrestling bar, of course she's gonna throw people around."

"I suppose that makes sense. She's a lot more gentle than Kai is."