❤𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 ➻ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙧𝙖 ❥•𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰❤

You opened your eyes to find yourself back in the cabin, but something felt different. It was evening still, but the interior appeared...odd, as if you weren't standing in the present moment. The lighting was slightly different, taking on more of a golden hue, and the room blossomed with the scent of cinnamon. Outside, it was raining heavily - occasional strikes of lightning lighting up the sky every so often. As the subsequent rolls of thunder echoed, you began to pace around the room nervously. Michael wasn't there with you, and upon examining the living room area, you noted that there was...no evidence of what you knew had happened.

Everything was pristine once more, as if you were witnessing a scene far before the night you'd just experienced.

Soon enough, your suspicions were confirmed when you heard a pair of voices echoing from the staircase that was situated slightly out of your view. A man and a woman could be heard arguing, one individual audibly storming after the other.

Your eyes widened when a familiar female face came into view. The black hair and the white nightgown were unmistakable - but those were the only observations that allowed you to recognize her. Everything else about her was different from the vision you'd previously seen.

This time she looked...human - real. Her long hair was clipped up into a lazy bun, as if she had just gotten ready for bed. Then, your blood ran cold when you saw the man she was arguing with.

It was the same man that had tried to attack you.

He didn't appear to have the scar on his face this time, though, reaffirming that what you were witnessing had to be some sort of vision.

"You're crazy, Jon, I'm not doing that with you!" she huffed as she stormed out into the living room, walking right past you.

Neither of them noticed you were even there.

"You're my fianceé, you have to," he raced forward to grab her arm, twisting it around so that she yelped in pain.

"I...don't....have to do anything!" she yanked her arm back, tears forming in her eyes as she stared at him in shock. "Get out," she pointed to the door, allowing you to see an engagement ring on her finger.

On the far wall behind her outstretched hand, your eyes also caught sight of a calendar that had been hung up - the date taking you by surprise.

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟸.

It was Halloween night, only thirteen years in the past.

As she shoved past him, his eyes turned dark as he stared at the back of her form, grabbing a large vase from nearby without a second thought.

"No!" you tried to scream, hoping that it would make some difference.

But of course, it didn't.

Jon brought the vase down against the back of her head with unimaginable force, leaving her bewildered for a moment as she spun around to face him. She had fallen to the floor at that point, her eyes wide at the evil smirk he now wore on his face.

He lifted the vase, ready to strike her again when she managed to crawl out of the way, only making him angrier when the vase collided with the floor - breaking it into a million tiny pieces.

"Oh you're going to pay now, Sonia, believe me," he snarled.

She whimpered frantically as she bravely struggled to her feet to get away from him. You desperately wanted to help her, but there was nothing you could do. When you rushed forward, their movements just went right through you as though you were a ghost.

Sonia scrambled into the kitchen as Jon followed her.

"Jon, stop!" she cried.

She managed to grab a knife from the counter just in time, swinging carelessly. The blade slashed him right across the face, leaving a deep gash that rendered him exasperated for a long moment.

Blood seeped from the deep would, but he didn't care. Enraged, he yanked the knife out of her hand, tossing it aside as she continued to fight.

Tears began to stream down your face as you watched her fight up until the very end. Even when Jon had overpowered her and wrapped his strong hands around her neck to strangle her - she fought. She clawed at him even as he watched the life leave her eyes.

He wanted to have complete control in that moment, and watching her fade away under him gave him a sadistic sense of satisfaction.

"No..." you trailed off, knowing there was nothing more you could do.

In no time, Sonia had stopped moving altogether.

She'd died staring straight at him, but he didn't show an ounce of fear or remorse.

When he was sure she was dead, he released his grip, letting out a sick laugh as he got to his feet. In his manic moment, he spoke to her lifeless body as though she could hear him.

And maybe some part of her could.

"Tell you what - maybe the next time bravery pays off, you can get back at me," he spat before turning to leave the room.

You could have sworn you'd heard her take a final gasp, but you couldn't have been sure. Once Jon had disappeared, you ran up to Sonia's body. Her head was bleeding and her skin had already lost colour. Though you didn't know her, you felt terrible for what had happened to her. Regardless of what she and Jon had argued about, no one deserved to meet the fate she did, especially at the hands of someone in no place to hand that very end out.

Falling to your knees, you made a futile attempt to cradle her body so that perhaps you could stop the bleeding from where she'd been struck on her head. You were rather shocked to find that you could now touch her without merely falling through. But, the moment you did, the room began to spin around you - taking you on a violent ride before everything went black again, snatching your consciousness away from you.

·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!
ಥ⌣ಥ
·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·

·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!ಥ⌣ಥ·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

· · ─────── ·🧸· ─────── · ·

•❥𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲 || 𝑴𝑱 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔•𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐸𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛•❥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें