❤𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲 ➻ 𝘽𝙖𝙙/𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙀𝙧𝙖❤

·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 '𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜' 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡 '𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜' - 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪! 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 - 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤! 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨!

💕𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬, 𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨💕
• ៚─── 🧸 ────• ❥

🌸═ ·🌸· ═🌸
1990
🌸═ ·🌸· ═🌸

You laughed freely as you stood next to your two good friends - Jade and Dana. The masses of crowds around you screamed on endlessly, your two friends joining in on the excitement as you all watched the figure of an all too familiar man up on stage. The music was loud, and every dance move made was timed perfectly with the beats - making the crowds even more manic.

Such a sight must have been an all too common scene for the man that stood up on stage, the man that bore the name Michael Jackson. Perhaps from his perspective, he had seen it all before - but for you and your two friends, it was an experience you would never be able to recreate nor forget. The three of you had been fans for the longest time, and when you'd finally saved up enough money for tickets to his concert on Halloween night - you'd been the happiest trio on earth. Seeing him in person was something inexplicable, almost pure magic.

As his feet moved to the last few beats, you caught sight of his gaze, and you...could have sworn he'd looked straight at you right before the lights went out.

Jade and Dana cheered even more loudly as the show came to a close, just like everyone else did. You couldn't have been sure if he had been looking at you, because the crowds were much too massive for him to have spotted a specific individual - however, you held that moment close to your chest anyway.

The overflowing energy still remained, even after the show had ended, and people could be heard chatting enthusiastically about it as everyone slowly began to disperse from the arena. It took a while for you and your friends to eventually make your way out into the fresh air, but when you did, everyone was swooning about the show and how amazing Michael was that evening.

You couldn't have agreed more.

"Okay but did you see those spins at the start?!" Jade squealed. "God, he's so amazing!"

"Mhm, girrll did you see the way his eyes lowkey spotted (Y/N) in the crowd?" Dana smirked, making you roll your eyes.

"Yeah, like he could spot me in a sea of thousands of people," you made a face.

"Okay but he looked in your direction," Jade gave you a playful nudge. "If I were you, I'd take that as eye-contact, honestly,"

"You know you want to take it as eye-contact," Dana wiggled her eyebrows at you. "Come on, admit it - you're already blushing as if he spoke to you," she teased.