They came out of room towards us making us all really.., like beyond shocked..

They were carrying some packets with white powder in them. And from their expressions, we could make out that those were drugs.. Tae looked like floor slipped underneath his feet. Even we all were shocked.. 

I  know this is wrong that Tae would never do such a thing, but how can this reach his room? How? Who dares to enter Mr. Kim's house and do such a hideous thing to frame Tae???

Karan: Well..

Tae: This isn't me.. I DID NOT KEEP THEM HERE.

Young Mi: We found them in your room though.

Tae: That doesn't show it belongs to me.. *sounded bit low*

Young Mi: So did it just fly into your room? *mocking tone*

Tae: Idk.. *whispers*

Young Mi: Why don't you just admit the truth? It's gonna save a lot of people's time.. *annoyed*

Y/n: And why don't you just investigate properly other than you know.. arguing verbally.. *glaring at her*

I was beyond pissed now. First she is trying to bring Tae down by saying all this nonsense. Second.. she is being really close to MY Mr. Strange- I mean Inspector Karan... yes..

"Not the time for your ass to get jealous."

Young Mi: Now.. do I need to learn how to investigate a case from a school kid?

Y/n: Well I can surely help you, in case you forgot..

Young Mi: Yo-

Karan: Young Mi.. Ms. Y/n.. it's a serious investigation going on here. 

He said looking at both of us sternly. And man was I impressed? Heck yeahh..!!

Karan: And Ms. Y/n, it would be appreciated if you don't interfere in between the interrogation.

And was I embarrassed? Beyond anyone can think.. Ugh!!!!! Why!!!!! I just stood there trying to look like I am cooling myself down from anger.. But I was actually stopping myself from feeling embarrassed.

Y/n: I thought questioning is done inside an interrogation room with proper recording system and control. But looks like your "professionalism" doesn't work before your loved Young-pee or chhee.. That's why you are being pretty lenient with her allowing her to twist the rules..

And how much I was dying to say this on his face but damn.. I didn't want to make my brother's case more complicated than it already is..

Why does this Karan looks like not remembering me at all, while me on the other hand is so flustered...???? AaAaAaAaAa.. Somebody please tell me way to "Chullu Bhar Paani" so that I can die peacefully by drowning myself in it.

The investigation went on and they started to search every room. They were pretty usual with every room but this girl I tell you she was "by mistake" shredding my room.