Ch - 18 : The New CEO

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

"It's finally time, let's get going." I said.

"Hmm." Jimin said while picking up his bag.

"Have you decided what you are going to wear?" I asked.

"I look good in everything. Don't you agree?" He said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, I agree, my handsome boyfie."

"Nowadays you are being extremely shameless." He said in a cute way.

"I thought you liked shameless girls."

"Nooo. I like the shy version of you better than anything else." He said in a bit of both cute and a seductive way.

"Ok, jagiya." He blushed.

"I will drop you, then I will head back home, get ready and will come back with my dad and until then I hope you two also get ready." Jimin said.

"Sounds nice."

It was all carried out as planned.

He came at the right time.

"Mom, come. They are here." I said.

I was wearing a V- neck ruffle dress and Jimin was wearing a suit and he was looking the sexiest of all times.

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I saw y/n coming out with her mother but I could only see y/n approching me, in that outfit that took my life away.

"Let's go." I said.

"If you would have been alone, I would have thought you as my dinner tonight." I whispered in y/n's ear and I could see her face turning all red and I could feel her body heating up.

Then, we reached the hotel and ordered something to eat.

"I thought it would be a good idea to at least know my son's girlfriend's family for better understanding and friendship." My dad said.

"Yes, it's absolutely correct." Y/n's mom smiled and said.

"Btw... Who liked whom first?" My dad asked.

"Of course, it's chimm- I mean Jimin." Y/n said.

"Yeah, it's me. But she is no less." I said with a smirk.

"And there's the couple fight that starts." Y/n's mom said and everyone started laughing and this way both the families started to know each other and feel comfortable around each other and it was more than perfect.

Few months later ~

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

"When are you planning to tell everyone about the truth?" I asked.

"I talked to my father about it and it seems that today is the day. I am excited, nervous and bit scared, as to how everyone's gonna react." He said while playing with his fingers.

"We are here, Mr. Future CEO."  I said after we reached the office and he just laughed.

After entering the office we were just chatting with everyone when suddenly Jimin's dad entered and it was the time to reveal the real identity of Jimin.

"Good morning, sir." Everyone greeted him and he greeted us back.

"Today I am here to announce something really important." Mr.Park said this and I could see Jimin already nervous.

Everyone looked really excited and nervous and were looking really eager to know what was he planning to unfold now.

"Even the manager is looking surprised. This means there is some big news on the way." Mina whispered in my ears while pointing at the manager.