Ch - 13 : The Sudden Confession

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I wanted to use my wish now, since it was a really good time.

"What is it?" She asked while looking at me with eager eyes.

"Forgive me."

"What!!?? Are you drunk or what?"

"No, you promised that you won't back off."

"But, this is not correct, this is cheating. From now on I won't make bets with you."

"No, this is not fair. I promise that if you forgive me now, I won't lie nor I will hide anything from you."

"Ok, but only on one condition."

"And what is it?"

"Tell me everything you have hid from me and why did you hide from me?"

"Ok, listen carefully I will only say ones."

"See, first of all, if I have had gone there as the CEO, no one would have ever been comfortable with me and plus the most important thing was that I wanted to know who actually was working there and if anyone is misusing their power or not, so I can lead the company properly and fulfil my mother's dream to see me as a good leader. That's why I did this."

"The intention wasn't bad , so I am letting it slide this ones, but even if you try anything stupid at least let me know so I am prepared for it before hand."

"Yes, mam." I said with a salute and she started laughing at my cuteness.

"Do you remember the day we met on the bus stop?"

"Yes, what about that?" She looked confused.

"Umm... actually after we talked in the bus I wanted to know more about you and then I acted as I didn't know the route and then I planned to act like an employee with all my might and thought, when you are pretty close to me, then I will tell you everything but I never got a chance to tell you."

"Okh, I understood, but don't you think everyone will be akward after you tell them your real identity?"

"Of course they will be akward, but not for a long time. As time passes by the akwardness will eventually fade away, I know that."

"And , what about me?" Y/n asked looking straight into my soul.

"I was pretty scared in the starting that you might throw me out of your life but as I got to know you, you would just be angry with me for a few hours and then again everything will be back on it's track. And I was right. See, now you are not acting all weird." I said proudly.

"Wait, the kids in the park also knew you, is there a connection?"

I wasn't expecting this question at all and I thought she might have already forgotten about that thing, but she definitely remember all the things that should be forgotten.

"Yaaa, answer me. What's taking you so long?" She wanted to know about it really badly.

"I will say it only if you don't try anything stupid after knowing the reason." I thought it's useless to hide it anymore, since anyway one day she will get to know about it.

"Okh okh, now say." She sounded really excited.

"I didn't see you for the first time at the bus stop." I was barely audible since I was kinda embarrassed to say it.

"Say loudly."

I said the same thing in a low voice again.

"Say loudly."

"I DIDN'T SEE YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME AT THE BUS STOP, I SAW YOU IN THIS PARK . I LIED BACK THEN. AND TO BE YOUR FRIEND I EVEN ACTED LIKE AN EMPLOYEE IN MY OWN FREAKING COMPANY AND MY ACTING DESERVES AN OSCAR. HAPPY NOW??"

"Don't shout, every one is watching us and everyone even can hear you."

Yes, every one was watching us, and now I am feeling really embarrassing, but it's just the starting now.

"WAEEE?? WHY IS EVERY ONE LOOKING AT ME, IT'S NOT LIKE I COMMITTED A CRIME."

"Sorry, don't mind us, he is just a little drunk." Y/n said this, since I only embarrassed the both of us.

"YAAA!!!?? I am not drunk." I said while half crying.

She took me to a corner, since, I was almost out of my mind for no actual reason.

"Now, say calmly and don't shout."

"People might think I am a stalker by now."

"So, why did you shout like that, Pabo."

"I don't know."

"Leave that topic there only and complete what you were saying, I mean practically shouting and announcing it to the whole world, that topic."

"Okh, now listen carefully.
I came to the neighborhood a week ago before we met on the bus stop and while I was looking around the neighborhood, I stopped by this park since many kids were playing here and then....th....yo...u.....cau...g-"

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD? Why are you behaving like a neighborhood idiot now who has been stalking me for a long time now. SPEAK properly, sir."

"Why are you shouting sometimes and then talking politely, it is irritating me. You look like my abusive girlfriend, now." I said while fake crying.

"Do you understand now that it's really irritating when people talk like that?"

"Then , are you getting irritated because of an Angel? Actually people call me an angel." I said with a wide smile.

"Angel? Precisely it should be a stalker Angel."

"I am not a stalker."

"Okh okh, I believe. Now, don't try to change the topic. And answer right away."

"While I was looking at the kids playing, suddenly you caught my attention, so I was looking at you and then a boy came and told me to pass his ball which was near my leg, so I gave it back to him but instead of thanking me he asked what was I starting at and then suddenly all of his friends came and then everyone took that kid with him, so I didn't had to answer that kid. And that kid was Min Kyu, who said that he remembers me." I said it all in one go.

"So, this means when you were busy checking me out, Min Kyu caught you and that's why he remembers your face."

"Yes, that's why he remembers me. And then one week later I again saw you at the bus stop, and the remaining I already told you."

"Wait, so the conclusion is that you like me, right?" She said in a teasing way.

"Noooo, stupid."

"It's ok if you don't like me, but at least don't call me stupid and then why did you do all that stupid things?" She said in a really sad tone.

"I don't like you but I love you. WAIT, DID I JUST CONFESS TO YOU!!??"

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I was wondering what he would say after that but when he said those three words I felt like my heart stopped beating and then he was looking at me for a reaction, but I had none.

"Yes, I just heard you confess to me, yes." I said with a straight but a tomato like face but internally I was screaming.

"......"

Obviously he didn't say anything after my blank reaction and he was definitely regretting every shit possible.

"No, wait, I meant, I also l-"

Even before I could complete I felt someone wrapping his arms around my waist- "Hey, bun. I missed you so so much."

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I already was blank with y/n's reaction but when she was about to say what I wanted to hear , some bastard hugged her from behind while claiming that he missed her a lot.

"Who are you?" I asked to that weird man.

"I am......"