Ch - 4 : Close to Him

He stopped for a while and my heart skipped a beat and I stood there still without moving.

"..... your dress today." He completed and started laughing like maniac.

I was so pissed at myself for thinking over board.

"Were you thinking that I would sa-"

Before he could even finish what he was saying I pulled the trolley and started searching for the things that he required and started walking as fast as possible and he was following me and he continued laughing and teasing me.

I felt a little akward but then I was smiling a bit since I was actually enjoying his company a lot.

Then after buying all the things he needed , we headed straight to his house.

It was my first time going to his house so I was really excited and nervous too , because I have never been to anyone else's house other than my own.

"I guess it will be your first time visiting someone's house, right?" He asked while looking at me.

"Hmm."

"It's ok, feel free to enter and all you need to do is act normal when you are at someone's house." He said while reassuring me.

"It feels like I am a kindergartner , so you are teaching me the basics. Though I have never been to anyone's house, I know how to behave." I said in a slightly angry tone.

"Oh-kay " He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Ahh, you stupid walnut , it hurts!!" I shouted.

"Omoo, what kind of nickname have you given to me. I don't want it ." He whined like a baby.

"I have not given you any kind of nickname, it was just when I was angry it slipped my mouth but now if I think about it, it's just perfect for you." I said while laughing.

"Noo, give me a cute nickname. "

I was busy keeping all the groceries in the correct places while he was whining like a baby for a nickname.

"Why aren't you replying?"

"Then what should I call you if you don't like it ?"

"Ayy, I never said that I don't like it. See whatever you call me I just love all of it." He said winking at me.

"Fine, then lemme think about it ."

" What about, jagi?" He said raising an eyebrow in a teasing way.

"Yaahhh ! You are showing your true colors now."

"Then, what about, honey? If you don't like it then I can change it. "

I was just glaring at him.

"Umm.. what about opp- "

Before he could even complete his sentence I ran after him with a pillow in my hand and he started running faster so that I don't catch him.

" Aish, stop running or run slow, I am out of breath."

"Then , should I help you breathe?"

"I am coming you punk, no one can save you from me today. I have almost caught you. Wait there."

While we were running I suddenly slipped and I grabbed his shirt because I was scared and we both fell on the sofa.

He was on top of me and I was feeling that anytime my heart would explode.

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

While we were running I suddenly felt someone grab my shirt and even before I could understand anything, I found y/n under me , both of us on the sofa.

I was scared that y/n might hear my heart beat so I quickly stood up and helped y/n stand up too.

" Umm... Actually I was about to slip so I just grabbed your shirt and umm..-" I cut her off.

"It's ok , I mean the accident wasn't that bad after all." I said in a low voice so that she doesn't hear what I said.

"What are you saying, say loudly, I also wanna hear."

"Nothing, do your own work and I will help you."

"I have completed adjusting almost all the groceries, the rest, you do it on your own. I am going now." She said.

"Why, did I do something wrong that you are going without completing what you came here to do." I said in a worried tone.

" No boy, I told you that I finished adjusting, that's why.  You did nothing wrong." She said in a calm voice.

"So , you are going already?"

"Actually, my mom told me to come back before lunch time. So, I have to go now. Bye , see you at the bus stop." She said and left.

" Bye , see you soon. And I will surely think of a nickname for you to call me."

Hearing to this she laughed a little bit and left after waving at me.

I guess she was embarrassed because of what happened earlier.

I was really happy for today, though it was a little embarrassing but it was the best day of my life, I guess.