Ch - 7 : Excitement before meeting

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

"Wait, I have to gift them something also, what should I gift?"

I couldn't think of anything.

"Should I take a flower bouquet or should I take a box of boxed candies? No, I should take something different?"

I was thinking of all of this while eating the favorite cookie of mine.

"It will look really nice and I eat this often because it's tasty, so it will be the perfect gift. I have one extra box also at home so let's pack it."

After packing, the gift was ready, the only thing left to be ready was me. It's already 7:45 and I am still not ready, I shouldn't be late there , let's just quickly find something to wear and let's get ready. I was thinking while finding something to wear.

"Will this be okay?"

I said while looking at a pair of jeans with a shirt and a denim jacket in my hand.

"Yass, it's definitely nice, I just need not to look overdressed, so it's perfect for tonight."

I said and went to get ready and in no time I was ready.

"Should I call her or should I not. Maybe it will be too early, it's just 8 now. Let's wait for sometime."

Though I said that but then also I called her.

"Umm.. I called just to ask, umm.. are you ready... no, I mean is the food ready....umm.... no... I wanted to ask....."

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I am ready now , should I call him, no no, will he be ready by now. While I was thinking to all this , I got a call from Jimin.

I picked up the call and I understood that he was ready and he didn't know what to do in the meantime so he called me. That's good.

Everything is ready, so I should call him , I am also bored.

But wait mom told me to bring ice cream after I have finished getting ready.

"You are ready, right Jimin? That's why you called me."

"Yes, I am ready. Since I am boy I don't need hours to get ready, so you can come pick me up."

"Why will I come to pick you up, I am messaging the address, come on your own."

"I don't know the roads here. What if I get lost?"

"Are you a kid? Come on your own. I am going to the convinence store."

"Why, did you forget something to buy? Wait, I am also coming."

"No, I don't need your help, don't come ."

"I am not asking for your permission, I am coming. Let's meet outside the convinence store."

"Okh, then come fast."

"Wait, what about a dare?"

"What dare?"

" Who ever reaches there first , can ask anything from the loser. How's that?"

"Not bad, but you have to promise that you won't ask anything stupid."

"But , if I win , I will give you the dare when I feel like, you can't deny at that time." Jimin said.

"Okh , then deal." I agreed.

"You can't backoff afterwards."

"Okay, now cut the call. Let's see who reaches fir-"

Before I could even complete he already cut the call, I guess he was really eager to win.

"Mom, I will be back with ice cream and also with Jimin." I said and ran, I also wanted to win.

I ran with all my might and reached to the convinence store and I saw...