Ch - 5 : Reunion

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I ran from there a little bit early since I was embarrassed like hell. I went there for the first time and I did something so embarrassing, though it was embarrassing but I don't know why but I liked it very much and now also I can hear my heart beat, it's racing so fast .

" I am home."

" You are back early, I thought you would be late since you were meeting someone."

"Yes, but I came back home early since I was very hungry." I lied because I definitely can't say her the truth.

"So , how was your day?" She asked.

"It was fun."

"Whom did you meet?"

"It was just a friend of mine."

"But you said that you never had friends, as far as I remember."

"Oh yes , I forgot to say you that I made my first friend in my 25 years of life." I said smiling.

" You look so happy. I didn't know that you had such a pretty smile , I saw you smiling for the first time." She was really overwhelmed after seeing my smile.

I was a little happy about it.

"Then, she must be a really nice person, since it's really hard to make you smile."

"His name is Park Jimin , he lives in our neighborhood, actually he shifted a week ago , here, and coincidentally he is my colleague also. And he is the same age as mine. And he is a really sweet guy." I said with the warmest and biggest smile I could ever give.

"Ohh!! Ok." She said.

"Let's talk later, I am very hungry."

" Okh, then let's hurry and go wash up , I will bring the food."

"Wait" I was just going upstairs when she said that.

"Why are you all red, y/n . Did something happen?"

I stopped at my tracks and turned nervously.

"No, it's just so hot that my whole face is red , it's just that, you don't need to worry, I will be back, bring some food since I am really hungry." I said and ran to my room . I face palmed myself and washed up quickly and ran downstairs.

While we were eating she said - "Then , bring him home sometimes, I will treat him to dinner." She said with a smile on her face.

"Umm.. ok, I will bring him home, mom."

I said her mom for the first time in my life. God knows why I said that but I felt really good after saying that.

"Wh-what did you just say?" She asked while half- crying.

"I sa-said mom."

I said while shuttering and some tears in my eyes. I wanted to say this for so long but I didn't have the courage to say that since I always was mean to her as I thought she took my mother's place, though she was always nice to me and my father but I never wanted to consider her as my mother, but after my father's death she was the reason that I was able to cope up with the difficulties of my life.

"Can I call you mom from now on?" I asked while gathering some courage.

She kept quiet.

"I know that I have done so many wrong things to you by being mean and always rude but I was just scared that if I will talk to you nicely then eventually you will become close to me and then I thought one day you will also leave me like my parents did to me. But I always wanted you to call 'mom' but I never got the courage. But now I have understood that even when I was mean you never left my side , so I am pretty confident that I don't have to worry and I promise to never be mean to you." I said it all in one go.

" I waited for so long since no one ever called me mom and I always wanted to be your mom. Though it took you some time but it's ok dear." She said with watery eyes.

That day I felt like I got my mom back and now I am no more lonely , since I now have a mom and a really good friend.

If I am being honest I got the courage because of him as I thought if I can talk to Jimin nicely, who totally is a stranger, whom I got to know about a week ago and I know my stepmom, now my mom for about more than 10 years , so , I shouldn't be scared of anything.

So, indirectly he helped me again.

I felt really different today, the things that I never got to feel , I felt it all today, so I was extremely happy.

"Should I invite him to dinner?" I was debating with my myself , then I decided to invite him.

"Mom, should I invite him to dinner today or tomorrow?"

"Why don't you invite him tonight, it would be good, I should meet my daughter's first friend, right?"

"Yeah, mom. I will call him."

"Okh , then I will start the preparation."

"Okh, mom."

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

"I want to go meet her, I am missing her already, should I say that I don't know how to make food and I am really hungry, so please invite me. No, it will become so obvious and it will be really embarr-"

While I was thinking of all this, my phone rang and I was so surprised to see the person who called me because that person never called me.

I picked up the call and said -