Ch - 16 : Happy Moments

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I really enjoyed every bit of the day and I was excited for the next day, now.

Next morning ~

It's morning, I will meet y/n today.

"What should I wear?" I was busy talking to myself when suddenly my phone rang.

"It's y/nieee. Yes, jagi."

"Don't overdress yourself." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"I know , you are thinking what to wear. So , I am letting you know that if you overdress yourself people in the office will get to know that we are dating, I don't want that."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, if people will get to know, everyone's eyes will be on us and that really makes me uncomfortable."

"Ahhh, that's the reason. Then, okh I will make sure that no one gets to know about it."

"My good boy." She said and I could sense that she was smiling widely.

"And one more thing, I wasn't overdressing myself."

"Okh, I believe your lies. Now let's meet at the bus stop at 9."

"Yaa, I am no-" Before I could finish she cut the call.

"She knows me really well." I thought to myself and then went to get ready.

"Chimmy, I am here." Y/n called from behind.

"Good morning, my beautiful."

"Good morning, sexy." Y/n said with a smirk.

"You are horny right in the morning."

"Aish!! I wanted to make you nervous but you sure are a jerk." She said angrily and I just laughed.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I was standing pissed off there and suddenly I pushed him towards the bus stand and went close to him till the moment I could feel his breath and then I pulled myself back and stood properly.

"It was just to make you nervous, oppa." I said with a smirk.

"You are getting more wild day by day." He said nervously.

"You will pay for this, babygirl." Jimin said with a bigger smirk.

I just gulped.

"The bus is here, let's get in." He said.

We both sat side by side.

"Here." I said while giving him an earpiece.

We were listening to music together while talking about random things and enjoying the music and in no time we were already at the office.

We entered our office and saw every one gathered near my sunbae's desk. I and Jimin, both were a bit confused, so we went running towards his desk.

"What happened, why is everyone gathered here?" Jimin asked.

"Mr.Jo wants to tell something but he is waiting for everyone to come, so he can tell it to everyone all at once." Min-hyuk said.

"See, now everyone is here, now should spill the beans." Jiyeon said.

"Okh, now everyone be quiet. I have something really important to announce." Sunbae said excitedly.

"C'mon, sunbae say it." I shouted.