Ch - 8 : "Some"

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I heard her talking but suddenly my phone died.

"Ahh, I forgot to on the charger, it's ok , let's win it."

I ran as fast as possible because I wanted to win it so badly as I wanted to ask for something fun.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I ran and reached to the convinence store and I saw Jimin already standing there, which meant I lost it and now I have to do what he tells me too.

Since I already lost I thought to at least do something so that my heart is at ease.

I went up to him, stood behind him and shouted in his ear with all the force I had inside of me.

"What the he- . What are you doing? Have you gone mad? Why did you shout like a gorrila?" He said while half-crying.

"Did you just call me a gorrila?"

"Are you deaf, now? It was really wrong, just because I won you can't do something like that." He said like a baby.

"I just wanted to have some fun." I said while pouting.

"After doing such a mischievous thing , how can you act all cute?"

"I am born cute, like you are a born flirt."

"Who said you are cute?"

"Didn't you just say now? I know you wanted to say this for so long."

"Don't overreact now. But, wait who told you that I am a born flirt? I am not."

" Then , why do you flirt with me always?"

"It's because it's you , Pabo."

"Caught in a lieeee."

"I swear on my cuteness that you are the first one with whom I have ever flirted." He said in aegyo.

I started laughing because he was looking really cute.

"Then , should we go inside the store, you said you wanted to buy something. But if you want to admire my cuteness, here you go." And he started doing aegyo.

"Let's admire you afterwards, now let's go."

"Ohh, then will you admire this oppa , with your whole heart?"

"Reply me, I am talking to you." He kept doing aegyo and whining like a baby.

"Pack this ice cream, please." I said to the shop keeper.

"Should oppa carry it for you, it may be heavy for you."

"No, I don't need it."

"Then, should oppa carry you?" After hearing to this the shopkeeper started laughing and my whole face turned red.

"I will not take you to my house, if you don't follow me now."

"Yes, mam." He said and started following me.

"Btw... What's that in your hand?" He was holding something in his hand so I asked.

"Ahh, this , it's a gift since I am going to meet your mom for the first time and you guys invited me also."

"Oh!! What is it? Show me."

"No, not now. See it later on."

"Whyy?"

"Don't be a whiny baby. I squish their cheeks  whenever I see a baby. Should I?"

"Hmm....okh I won't ask." He laughed a little bit.

"Call me chimmy." He said while looking at me.

"Why?" I was a bit confused.

"You wanted a nickname to call me. Every one call's me chimmy. How's it?"

"It's really cute , just like you chimmy." I said and he blushed a little and so did I.

"Then, should I call you chimmu?"

(A/n - Chimmu is actually my nickname , given to me by my friends 😅)

"Umm..okh it's kind of cute."

" Then I am your chimmy and you are my chimmu."

I really liked it and I was happy about it too.

"Let's hurry home."

We rang the bell and my mom opened the gate.

"Welcome Jimin."

"Hello aunty, I am Pa-"

"I know, I know, you are Park Jimin , who lives in our neighborhood, and shifted a week ago here and coincidentally you are y/n's colleague also. And you are the same age as y/n. And you are a really sweet guy."

"Ohh , y/n you said a lot of things about me?" He said while laughing.

I was a bit embarrassed.

We all talked a little bit then we had dinner, it was a fun night, actually I never laughed during dinner's this much, so it will be kinda memorable.

"Aunty, this is for you and y/n." Jimin said while giving the gift he brought.

"Mom , give it to me, I will open it." I said and started unwrapping the gift.

"Wahh!!! A tin of cookies. The smell is so nice."

"I actually was confused what to bring so I brought the thing that I eat the most often. I eat this regularly, so I thought that it definitely must suite your taste." He said shyly.

"The smell is actually really nice." My mom said.

"Thanks, chimmy."

He just smiled.

"What's chimmy?" My mom asked.

"She calls me chimmy and I call her Chimmu." Jimin said with a happy face.

"You guys got pretty close in just one week." My mom remarked.

We just were happy about it.

"Jimin, why don't you bring your family sometimes. Btw, how many members are there in your family?" My mom said.

"Just like yours, we are two members. Me and my dad, my mom died when I was just 13. I and my dad, practically don't talk to each other." He said akwardly.

"Oh, sorry about that." I said with a sad face.

After talking for some time it was time that Jimin should go home.

"Aunty, I should go now, it's pretty late now." He said while standing up.

"Yeah, sure. Come here whenever you want to." My mom said with a smile.

"Umm... Mom, you wanted some bread, right? I will go bring it." I said because I didn't wanted him to go so early.

My mom understood so she let me go.

"Thanks, Jimin." I said.

"For what?" He asked with a confused face.

"Actually, she is my stepmom, and I never talked to her nicely but I thought that if I can talk to you nicely after knowing you for only one week, then I can talk to her nicely."

He was just silent.

"Actually my mom died when I was very young and then my father married her and then he also died after some time, so I never talked to anyone because I was afraid of people coming closer to me."

"I never told you but I have also been lonely like you. My father never liked me to go out or talk to anyone or if I would talk to, he would threaten them , and because of that I have no one by my side, since he thought that this will distract me from my path."

"I never told you tha-"

Before Jimin could even complete his sentence, I felt like someone grabbed me from behind and then I don't know anything that happened with me.