cont.

On a nearby wooden bench, a man was making a phone call, occasionally looking around sharply waiting for the receiver to answer

"Mission code"

Hearing that awful voice brought back so many unpleasant memories which he had tried to forget unsuccessfully.

He had been blackmailed with his family to accept his mission. He had worked with these people before and he knew that they were not going to keep their side of the bargain, that they were going to use their resources to give him and his family a new identity so he decided to run away with his family.

 He and his family of three packed whatever they could and rushed to board a train heading to a little Algerian city where he could escape their control, but unfortunately, he didn't make it out of the country. 

When he got on the train, he noticed that it was empty, he ignored his conscience and assumed that the cabin was empty due to the fact that they were travelling at 11:00 am in the night. But that was of the worst decision he has made which he still regrets

. After about 10 minutes when the train was in full speed (roughly 250 mph) he noticed that something was of; the ticket collector still hadn't showed up for the tickets and the train had stopped moving forward and were now moving up?

He quickly dashed to the window and looked outside; the train was so high up that illuminated houses appeared to look like fireflies. He still vividly remembers the wave of panic that washed over him as he returned to his seat beside his sleeping family disheartened and closed his eyes. He abruptly opened his eyes when he heard a hissing sound; the cabin was slowly filling up will a red gas. The last thing he remembers was his daughter's scared eyes looking up at him and silently saying 'Daddy this is all your fault I hate you'

For a moment he thought of hanging up but he wasn't stupid, if he wanted to get back his life back, he needed to cooperate

"B-14; Le-9.8. scrutinize A1"

"Confirmed, Check under the bench for Mission Info. Oleg nice to have you back on the team. Don't call this number again" the voice said and ended the call. The man with a rose tattoo on his neck reached under the bench and took out a black briefcase. He stood up and walked casually to a convoy of Cadillacs.