Nejire, Mirio and Amajiki!

Start from the beginning

Aizawa sighed a breath of relief, just happy that the kid wasn't completely crazy.

"Well how about I call it in so we can go back to UA?"

"Hmmmm..."

While Izuku was considering his options, he didn't notice the adult slightly bowing to him.

"Well I- hold on what the fuck are you doing?"

"Shut up and let me that you for saving the kid"

"Oh, you knew her. Yeah this cunt was balls deep in her so I pulled him back and cut his dick off"

Izuku bent down and stood back up a second later, holding the mans penis with a grin.

"Jesus fucking Christ kid, do you have no restraint?"

"Sure I do, he's still breathing. And now he can't do this to anyone else! No babies for this dude!"

"Sigh. Let's go back? The police are coming"

"Oh shitttt- yeah let's go!"

He made a mad dash for the wall. Jumping onto a dumpster, then up a ladder, onto the wall at the back of the alley then up to the roof of the building. Aizawa watched in slight amazement before following.

When they got up to the roof they saw Hitoshi and Nejire both sat against the wall talking, Aizawa's jacket still wrapped around her.

"Wow Toshi, didn't know you could make friends!"

Hitoshi looked up and ran straight to Izuku, enveloping him in a hug.

"I honestly didn't take you for the hugging type. Something wrong?"

"Something wro- Dumbass. You ran off after breaking down and I find you beating someone to death in an alley"

"Yep!"

"And you're asking what's wrong?"

The younger pulled back from the hug before realising something

"OH MY GOD I GOT BLOOD ALL OVER YOU I'M SO SORRY"

Aizawa and Hitoshi looked at him in amazement.

"Chill it's fine. Who says I'm not into that anyway"

The purple haired teenager smirked while the other turned bright red.

"Toshiiiiiiii"

The four made their way back to UA, and Aizawa took Nejire straight to recovery girl. They decided fuck the ambulances because there were no female doctors and weren't about to force a rape victim to ride in an ambulance alone with men who would poke around her body.

After Izuku and Hitoshi got cleaned up they went to visit Nejire in recovery girls office.

"Ok... you ready Toshi?"

"Yeah"

Izuku knocked on the door twice, and opened it after hearing a quiet 'come in'

He surveyed the room. Even though he knew there was no threat, it was a habit. A good one at that.

He noticed a few needles on the counter. At the other side of the room a bed, which Nejire was propped up in. Two boys were beside the bed, both holding one of her hands. There was a curtain around the bed, but currently it was pulled open. The window was cracked open and there were a few plants on the windowsill. There was something on the bedside table, but a black fabric covered it.

One of the boys was a blond, who looked quite muscular. If Izuku could guess he'd say the boy had a physi- no, a quirk that required him to hold his breath. He could tell that the blond was taking deep, heavy breaths. There wasn't very much else to go off other than that.

The other boy had blue, kind of messy hair. His body was hidden under baggy clothes and he was eating Takoyaki. Izuku honestly had no idea what his quirk could be, maybe something to do with Takoyaki?

"Oh hey! It's the ones who saved me!"

The periwinkle haired girl looked at them with a large smile.

Izuku jumped a little when the blonde boy suddenly appeared infront of him, bowing. The blue haired boy turned to face Nejire with his eyes closed.

"Thank you so much for saving her!"

"Potatoes. They're potatoes. Imagine they're potatoes.."

"Lift your head blondie, it was this one who beat the shit out of that guy I didn't do much"

Hitoshi looked at Izuku, then back at the blond who had a large smile on his face.

"I'm Mirio Togata! He/him pronouns. And that's Amajiki Tamaki, he/they pronouns"

The boy now knew as Amakiji looked up at the mention of his name and gave them a small, unsure smile.

"Hi! The people 'round here know me as Mysterious! You can call me Mystery though."

"I'm Shinso Hitoshi."

At that moment the door burst open. Izuku, Hitoshi, Mirio and Amajiki jumped back into a defensive position, and Nejire prepared to use her quirk.

"LITTTLEEE LISTENNERSSSSSSS IM SO GLAD YOURE ALL OKAY!"

Oh. It was just a worried dadmic.

They all immediately dropped their guard and sweatdropped.

"SHOTA TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED. NEJIRE-CHANNNNNNNN ARE YOU OK? DO I NEED TO BEAT SOMEONE UP? OH MY GODDD IZ- MYSTERIOUS I WAS SO WORRIED WHEN YOU DISAPPEARED LIKE THAT"

All of them watched as Mic started shouting and sobbing about something they could barely understand. Izuku walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Wow chill out, we're all okay"

And just like that the hero looked up with a huge smile on his face.

"RIGHT! Nejire, how are you feeling?"

"Im feeling okay Mic-sensei! Myseterious really saved me there, I owe them big time!"

Mic beamed at his adopted son with pride.

"And he even got me a souvenir!"

Hitoshi sweatdropped. He leaned closer to Izuku and whispered.

"Izuku I swear to god if this is what I think it is"

All he got in response was a grin.

The room was silent in suspense as Nejire slowly pulled the black fabric off of the jar on the side of the bed.

"Isn't it cool! He got it for me himself!"

...

Yeah I'm going to end that one there

If you can't tell this one was abit stiff to write, but I powered through.

The next one will be a gc one again! Two chapters without it feels weird when this was designed to be a chatfic😅